CrazySwede

CrazySwede

Apr 21, 2013
Hi everybody

Me and my wife are from Sweden but are about to move to the us.probably we will end up in Santa Fe, NM.

In Sweden we ride a tuned Renegade 800 2007. Now we are about to buy us an utv and we like the Commander 1000 Limited.
Checked out the new Maverick today and no, there will be no Commander here. It will definately be a Maverick instead... Shit what a machine...
We are looking for utv-friends and also utv meetings in NM, CO, AZ and maybe TX.

Would be great to find friends to ride with and having fun together.

Here are some pics from our honeymoon in the us last summer. http://www.vtl.nu/usa/us.htm

In Sweden you can register your atv/utv for street use. Is that possible in the us and especially in New Mexico? Anybody who knows?

Bengt & Gina

Last edited:

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy living here. New Mexico has some fine riding areas and many of our members live there. You will make friends fast!
By the way, My niece recently returned from living in Sweden for the last 6 years. She was near Gotteborg.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Welcome to the site! Looks like a helluva honeymoon! I'm pretty sure you could find a local guide on this site next time you come out. We're always looking for some to tell our stories too, whether they're true or not!

CrazySwede

Apr 21, 2013
Update...

We have now bought a bakery/coffeeshop on Johnson street in SantaFe, NM. And we have rented a house in Eldorado ten minutes outside town.
The Maverick plans is off and it will be a Commander Limited 1000 instead. But I think we will wait to summer 2014 because we have so much to do with the business right now.
But we will try to check out some meetings and races in the area.

Oc1

Apr 21, 2011
Nice. Good luck with your new business. I will be in SantaFe for Thanksgiving and will try to stop in and say hi. Welcome to the Underground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000