Polaris custom skid plate, sliders & roof

dinux

Mar 7, 2014
Awesome fabrication work! I am hoping to do my new roll cage, roof and skid plates soon! I hope my turn out that good.

dinux

Mar 7, 2014
I forgot to ask, what thickness is the metal you used for the skid plate? Or is it aluminum?

dinux

Mar 7, 2014
1/4" alluminum
Ah, thank you. If I have some time, I might try to do my under skids this weekend. I want to eventually replace the plastic CV axle protectors in the front with some aluminum ones. Doe the RZR's have protectors on the front CV axles like the Rangers? Have you fabricated up replacements for this?

RZRSKEG

Dec 15, 2011
Fort mcmurray
Ah, thank you. If I have some time, I might try to do my under skids this weekend. I want to eventually replace the plastic CV axle protectors in the front with some aluminum ones. Doe the RZR's have protectors on the front CV axles like the Rangers? Have you fabricated up replacements for this?

yes i will be fabing up something for the cv protectors. i hate it when they get bent back and wedge under the cv boot causing damage. the thing im trying to keep in mind when designing something is that if they do bend back goodbye cv's. i have a good idea in mind in the design that will prevent that. i will be getting at these some time next week. Right now im building a dash piece for a different switch arrangment. ill be posting that up here in a few days when it's all done. Also decided to bling the bitch out with some wheel well led's and in the cab (red led stips)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000