Dan Fisher Finishes 4th At Silver State 150

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Dan Fisher Finishes 4th At Silver State 150
Silver State a always a great race. Normally not so tight and technical but this year some changes were made and the course was super fun. This race has been a single file start in years past, one car every 30 seconds but this year the format changed to a dead engine 4 car wide land rush start. As stressful of a start that is, I really enjoy the added pressure. Were over hearing guys at the starting line saying things like if you want the hole shot take it. Who wouldn’t want the hole shot was going in my head. Almost go time and I am row three outside line not the best spot. Watch the two rows start in front of me and feel we have our timing spot on, flag drops and we are off. Another great pull off the line for my X3 leaving everyone else behind. Over all the race went smooth. Held a good pace the entire day and kept the mistakes to a minimum. After pit 3 we were so close to getting third but could not make the pass. Really had a great weekend and getting focus on the next race. Want to get on that box and will be there soon.

I’m truly thankful for all the support and help from all these friends and sponsors.

2017 Vegas To Reno video recap.
2017 Best In The Desert Schedule

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000