Del Amo Motorsports Maverick Factory Team- WORCS Racing Series 6th Place Finish

Del Amo sxs

Feb 4, 2014
www.delamomotorsports.com
This past weekend, the Del Amo Motorsports CanAm Maverick Factory Team made their last WORCS racing trip of the season to Iron Mine Motocross Park in Cedar City, UT for the 6th round of the championship series.

Although the team was aiming for a first place finish, they were pleased to work their way through the pack; starting out in 13th position, and moving up to a 6th place finish in the pro race. This season, like most, has had its fair share of ups and downs, but Pablo says he was "happy to finish up strong". Check out a picture of him catching some air in Cedar City, Utah, and the top 10 finishers!

Congrats to all of the racers out there!

WORCSracingRound6.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2013
Robby and I would like Pablo and the whole Del Amo Motorsports team to come join us on September 19-20 at the Sand Sports Super Show for the Stock and Mod Side x Side Shootout. Pablo did great last year. Make plans to join us again.

All information can be found at www.stadiumsupertrucks.com

Aug 16, 2013
Ten four.

I am not sure who would have footage of that race. Not sure if the NBC cameras were rolling then or not. I will check on it.

Thanks

Del Amo sxs

Feb 4, 2014
www.delamomotorsports.com
I just spoke to Pablo. Unfortunately he will be in Atlanta during Sand Show. Also he also said he didn't have this race in budget from Can-Am this year.
So sorry but we are out. :( You guys have fun.
We will be in Building 12 with a bigger display this year. We'll come and watch you guys.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000