Desert to mountain ride Sunday October 19th

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
For those of you who aren't going out to the endless summer party, come on up and ride from Deep Creek in the desert to Deep Creek in the mountains.
It's still hot out and some mountain fresh air sounds awesome.
Fast trails and rock climbing thru waterfall and dishpan
Bring sack lunch.
Meet up at 9 am
6551 Deep Creek rd
http://goo.gl/maps/tiMYr

Update: no takers.
Cancelled ride

Last edited:

ROGUE1

Jun 3, 2012
Apple Valley
Plumber,

Be careful..my buddies got a ticket for riding there last weekend ..one for the vehicle parked...another for there RZRS in a non ohv area.

Just a heads up!!!:eek:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Plumber,

Be careful..my buddies got a ticket for riding there last weekend ..one for the vehicle parked...another for there RZRS in a non ohv area.

Not from there. That's the Juniper Flats trail head. If they were in the river bottom, then yes you can be cited, but I ride there all the time and usually if you aren't doing anything gnarly or around someone doing it, you're told to be on your way. That said, they can also be REAL pricks if they're having a bad day.

Dan ...

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
Plumber,

Ya I stay away from the river. You can stage at the location I posted and ride into the foothills. It's all blm designated land and trails are open to offroad vehicles. Juniper flats

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000