Did everyone move on.

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
What happened to all the build threads you guys normally post. Did everyone move on to Facebook and Instagram. been dead in here outside of the UTV Underground wright ups.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Yeah I noticed that too been pretty slow. I’m starting to come around more but still a bit disappointing at times .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BRONCOBOY

Sep 22, 2014
Temecula
It looks like Joey has moved on also, look at the lack of Classified updates that used to piggyback off of Race Dezert. There is nothing listed in the Classifieds

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Facebook and Instagram seems to be were most are now including JoeyD.

Would be fun to see a few race builds. Maybe nobody is building new cars for the 2018 season.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I don't see any of the cool shit that use to be posted here on Facebook. Problem is on Facebook if you don't keep liking people's posts it quits showing them to you It seems like.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: tatum

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
I have seen a half dozen new builds all on instagram. Kinda a bummer because they have mostly been cookie cutter builds. A couple Rhys Millen cars , couple of Cognitito cars and a Holz Racer Also S3 and Burnett each built new 4 seaters that they posted. . Elite built a super bad ass polaris though that he posted. Hopefully Joey will do a breakdown of that car. When the top guys are all in the production class I spose you won't see anything to one off. And there always teams that dont want us dorks seeing their secrets.

Last edited:

motive

Jan 12, 2014
Pleasant Grove, UT
I think you will see a bit more content from UTVUG this year. Polaris just signed on to have a helicopter at all the BITD races filming. We all loved the good old days when there was a video after every race. They shot a ton a footage from Parker. It lead us through the goat trail section flying super low and close. A bit distracting actually with how long they sat at our 10:00!:) If they filmed anyone fast on the graded roads after mid pit they got a good show. Some of those rollers launched!

Reactions: desertwheeler

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We post race results & stories still with images & videos following most all desert races. We provide story, results, images following most all WORCS, LOORRS, TORC, etc races as well. We have focused most of our content to the homepage as the forums have taken a hit due to social media. We still try to get a lot of content loaded into the forum but at the end of the day we need members, builders, racers, etc to get the banter back in here. I agree, we want to see more cool builds and want to see some great discussion ramp up this year in the forum. May require us to pull back from our Facebook & Instagram focus and push more of that unique content here..

Reactions: desertwheeler

spangs

IlliNOISE - UTVUnderground Approved
May 25, 2009
illinois
www.spangsfab.com
Joey you guys differently keep the new content coming in and most up to date. Just wish Members would post more again on what they are doing. I'm getting ready to redo the cage and some other stuff on my RZR as I move up with what series I am running out here in the mid-west and trying to get in with a couple of these teams that are going to run some BITD races from out here.

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000