Did everyone move on.

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
For the record... we post content on the homepage DAILY so not everything may make it into the forum... hit the HOME button at the top of the page or visit UTVUnderground.com... there is a lot going on in our homepage.
I always use TapaTalk and that is what makes reading the home page content difficult for me.

Reactions: crazywatson

kmb760

Mar 28, 2013
Joey you guys differently keep the new content coming in and most up to date. Just wish Members would post more again on what they are doing. I'm getting ready to redo the cage and some other stuff on my RZR as I move up with what series I am running out here in the mid-west and trying to get in with a couple of these teams that are going to run some BITD races from out here.
I feel like the UTV industry is getting to the point where our big spenders that use to showcase a build thread don't do it anymore because of giving up any kind of edge to the competitors.

desertwheeler

Extra Crispy
Oct 25, 2011
Barstow
Yeah I don’t care for looking at the home page when I click the links from social media. I too use Tapatalk so very rarely look at the home page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motive

Jan 12, 2014
Pleasant Grove, UT
Hey, there is a bunch of content on the home page! Just looked like a landing page to load up with advertisements and background videos that started playing by themselves when my volume is already turned way to high! In all seriousness, it is jumbled and new content gets lost will everything else going on. I do enjoy the conversations of forum posts over just raw articles. It would be great to have some banter about some of the articles. Its also nice to just hit the new post button when you haven't been able to get on for awhile. I have no idea what I might have missed on the home page.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Joey you guys differently keep the new content coming in and most up to date. Just wish Members would post more again on what they are doing. I'm getting ready to redo the cage and some other stuff on my RZR as I move up with what series I am running out here in the mid-west and trying to get in with a couple of these teams that are going to run some BITD races from out here.
We are working to encourage builders to start sharing their builds again but it starts with the members.. more banter and commentary then the more people will join in! It takes a village!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
For the record... Tapatalk is only for the forum, therefor you aren't going to be able to have a good experience checking the homepage. Make looking at the home page a habit. We try to post most content into the forum as well but it helps if you look at the homepage when you are killing time!

702sandman

Sep 12, 2015
It's hard to get the builders to let us give up pics for complete builds I tried to for my recent build but these guys spend so much time developing their products they don't want everyone to copy it lol we are going to do a story very soon on our Holz built car so stay tuned

Ratoutahell

Sep 21, 2014
Western Colorado
I WAS doing a detailed build thread on my race car. Then Photobucket pulled the blanket out from under me and I lost all my pictures I had already posted...kind of lost momentum then.

I find it a bit funny that these "builders" want to keep something secret. Not sure that there is any technology that is not easily hidden from a build thread. The racers all pour over the cars at tech and the pits anyways and those would be the people that matter most for the secret. Building excitement with build threads for new drivers I would think would be a more profitable end game. It's not like one specific car has any sizable advantage. The desert is the great equalizer IMO. But it is their cars so they can do whatever they want I guess lol.

Reactions: tatum

HSD Morgan

Jan 15, 2018
Torrance
I'm new to the forum and didn't see where I could post a new thread so I'll ask my question here and hopefully get some feedback. I currently have a Desert Dynamics 4 seater with a LS1 and I'm thinking of selling it to get into a UTV. Now for the questions. How much of a difference is there between a Polaris RZR XP4 1000 and the turbo XP4?( I'm currently interested in a 2015 XP4 non turbo). How well do they do as a prerunner? How expensive is the prep, what problems do UTV's tend to have so I know what spare parts to carry. Thanks for any input.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000