Diesel fuel questions

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
You poor guys who are down in California still! Ha jug bug sounds cool but with california smog for diesels now it's better to just leave them stock, plus you can get everything warrentied!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
You have no idea how much better Yer towing experience is gonna be in a Dually Diesel truck! Almost better than sex :)

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Just sit back and enjoy the torque that the diesel has and motor on up those hills that the gasser guys are screamming up in 2nd gear. There is no comparison in towing with a gas vs diesel powered vehicles.

towing with gas is like waaaaaaaaaaaaa omg i hope my trans holds up when i have to down shift just to keep speedo over 45mph.

towing with a diesel is like, hmmm i thing i will just click on the cruise controll and have the wife make me a sammich and hummer.

Reactions: crazywatson

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
First trip over grocer grade was awesome.... parts of it 7% grade... pulled the hills like a dream. Had my unloaded 15,000 lb TH going west, had my new unloaded 19,000 lb TH coming back. Awesome truck! You guys that have been driving these things for awhile have been livin' the good life!

Attachments

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Thanks guys.

The one thing I was disappointed in was how the truck wanted to plow in the sand. (test run w/o trailer) Maybe front tires too narrow. I didn't air down cuz I wanted to see how it would go but with the heavier truck and narrower front tires it plowed more than I was hoping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000