Polaris Dirt Trax TV FOX Shox 2.5" Video Review

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I put my set on last night, Bad azz, I will be putting these to the test all week and then some. I dig the adjustability. fit and finnish is very nice. Install was a simple and easy. Just pick up my XP, and last weekend in Glamis, Had a blast. After seat belts and seats for the first ride, I new shock were next in line. You can see right out of the box these are going to be a big improvement. Size, Spring length, and adjustability. I have talked to a few Racers that use them and they cant say anything bad about them. I have to give Justin at Cognito Motorsports big props for walking me threw these bad boys, he is the man. He has these in stock and will take care of you. Great Customer service !

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
I was able to sneak out Saturday for 4 + hours ( just over a tank of fuel) down to Borrego Springs. I was out there the previous weekend and had a stretch of whoops a small jump mixed in with a few off camber turns ect, ect. One area I focused on was the whoops section. ( nice 2 stage run of aprox 12 to 24" whoops 100+ yards ea) My copilot was not able to make the trip so no footage. I had marked my MPH with the stock Podium 2.0 the week before. I had a section that I was able to achieve 30 to 35 MPH. Now with the new 2.5 I was able to push threw to 50 to 53MPH be for i ran out of time. I was able to hit a the small 7' face jump and not have the back of the XP try to kick over the top of me. Shocks stayed pretty cool the whole time , never experienced any fade. I am very impressed with the BOC technology. The adjustability was very cool and very accurate. Over all I am very impressed with the new shocks and would do it again. hudge improvement over stock! Major props to Justin @ Cognito for setting me up, Has them in stock, great to work with and answered all my quesions in a timely fashion. Cognito Motorsports knows how to set these shocks up !

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
i ran another huge name brand,they were great( so i thought) ,until i started desert racing.they faded out really bad after about an hour of wide open racing. so i called Cognito to set me up with these shocks and i have already put them to the test.all i can say HOLY CHIT! BAR NONE the best call i ever made.no more fade and once they are dialed ,just mash the go pedal and drive your ass off LOL.THANKS to all at cognito,

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000