Does anyone go www.another forum.net

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hey guys do any of you go to any Polaris based site's that have a rep for banning people? I tried to post a link back hear to tell them about the ride and the link got all changed like http:*************something.

Last edited by a moderator:

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Re: Does anyone go www.rzrforums.net

Hey guys do any of you go to Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net ? I tried to post a link back hear to tell them about the ride and the link got all changed like http:*************something.
YES SOME OF US DO. IF YOU POST THIS SITE OVER THERE THEY WILL EDIT IT OUT OR DELETE IT. THERE IS A THREAD THERE I STARTED UNDER RIDES. JUST DON'T MENTION PAPA BEAR OR BREVEN. THEY ARE BANNED THERE. THEY HAVE TALKED CRAP ABOUT CISCO TOO.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA

Yes but not very often because most of the people on their think their poopy don't stink. Everyone seems too uppity and in a thumb measuring contest with each other.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca

Another Forum.net= small minded adult moderators that act like children.

I haven't been there in awhile and will not return. I cannot support people who harbor ill will towards some upstanding individuals whom I have come to respect and call my friends. If you care to learn the story, it's here in one of the threads.

I just can't believe adults acted in the manner they did when someone gave them constructive criticism for a bonehead move they made.

Sometimes people need to listen and say, yeah that was dumb, sorry I'll think before I act next time. But they'd rather exercise their censorship capacity to shut people up because they can just because someone has a different point of view or opinion than they do.

Hey, it's their site, it just ain't my cup of tea.:rolleyes:

Bruce

UNION YES
Apr 15, 2011

I have a large thumb and my poo don't stink....lots of people get banned there. This is a great site but I am new. There are some sites that accept the folks that are banned everywhere. The are no good. Arrgh.....fartboy

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009

They will always block our name or web address. Its normal between all the forums. I have no issue's or bad experience with these guys. Everyone is a tough guy online.

Bruce

UNION YES
Apr 15, 2011
I guess business is business...the underground is different..looks like the place to be..no matter what you ride.

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Had no idea there was so much conterversy. I was surching for some part for the new 4 and the page came up. I started looking around to see if I could find some ideas and so on anyway I just thought it was strange that they would do that.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I guess business is business...the underground is different..looks like the place to be..no matter what you ride.
I agree, the Underground loves everyone:) I don't post much anymore over there, just got sick of the three guys shoving all their money and there $50,000 RZRs up everyone's azz:eek:

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
You'll be hard pressed to find a larger and successful forum that allows linking to competing forums. I havent read Joey's rules, but I would imagine they're the same here?

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I do not feel they compete with each other this is more like home that one is a bit specific and there is not much movement involvement.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
You'll be hard pressed to find a larger and successful forum that allows linking to competing forums. I havent read Joey's rules, but I would imagine they're the same here?
YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAVE POSTED ON OTHER SITES A FEW YEARS AGO JUST TELLING PEOPLE OTHER SITES I POSTED ON. I WAS INFORMED IT WAS SPAMMING SO I DON'T DO IT WITHOUT PERMISSION.

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
I believe the site is way over-moderated. They have selective enforcement of their rules.

Like when Ally's watermark was banned on her photo. Then she pointed out one of the moderators had posted many pictures with watermarks.

They're pretty touchy about posting any link other than for MCX. You wouldn't think there's any payola going on there would you???

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I believe the site is way over-moderated. They have selective enforcement of their rules.

Like when Ally's watermark was banned on her photo. Then she pointed out one of the moderators had posted many pictures with watermarks.

They're pretty touchy about posting any link other than for MCX. You wouldn't think there's any payola going on there would you???
She is HOT ;-)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

You hit the nail on the head Tim! It is a good site with lots of good info and people but the Mods have ruined it. Just not fun anymore! We are supposed to be living in a world of FREE SPEECH, so as long as we are not attacking someone personally then IMO it's fair game. That's what forums are about, sharing knowledge, meeting great people and speeking your opinion. If ya don't enjoy reading the thread then move on! I'm an adult, and not gonna have some arrogant Mod telling me what I can and cannot read:eek:

Beach Leo

Way-Good
Mar 6, 2011
Mt Shasta & Mt Diablo
Yep...The censorship, control think police are hot and heavy there:eek: Any-way lotta good folks there that they chased off or Banned...Really what it came down to for me... when I was a member there... is they have very little or No Respect for any-ones opinions and views other than them-selfs...We have seen them is action...with there name-calling and Disrespect of members on many other forums even there own...We believe its to bad that the admins that are there are blinded by these facts... and have done nothing about it...We guess they don't care enough about how they Harmed there own forum and there members..

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Yep...The censorship, control think police are hot and heavy there:eek: Any-way lotta good folks there that they chased off or Banned...Really what it came down to for me... when I was a member there... is they have very little or No Respect for any-ones opinions and views other than them-selfs...We have seen them is action...with there name-calling and Disrespect of members on many other forums even there own...We believe its to bad that the admins that are there are blinded by these facts... and have done nothing about it...We guess they don't care enough about how they Harmed there own forum and there members..
X1000

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000