Don't Buy From 10 West Motorsports

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
They are owned by Beaumont Motor sports and they aren't known for their deals!
I'd have to disagree. We here at Magnum Offroad buy all of our company vehicles and refer family, friends, and customers to Norm Francis at Beaumont Motorsports. Beaumont Motorsports is about a 2 hour drive from us, but the customer service is worth the drive alone. When all of my local dealers tried to hose me on my Commanders, Norm got the job done and at a great price! My friends that have bought from him will tell you the same. The guy really is top notch! And I recommend anyone interested in a new unit alteast gives him a shot at making a deal. Tell him Danny at Magnum sent ya!

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I had very good deals when I did buy from Joe when he was the owner by himself.

But now that he works for someone else he does not care anymore, I told him face to face before my 1st post and have a OTD price from some other Dealer, still this did not move him.

I told him that I will give him $500 more tham my OTD price just to keep here in the desert - that did not move him.

I will post up my new price as soon as I get the RZR, I am number 4 on the list at the new place

Here the list of toys that I have from Joe:

1 - 07 Polaris Ranger made into a 6 seater
1 - O8 RZR and full acce's
2 - 05 Predators full race
1 - 04 Trail Blazar

and all the parts that I have purchase from them.

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
I'd have to disagree. We here at Magnum Offroad buy all of our company vehicles and refer family, friends, and customers to Norm Francis at Beaumont Motorsports. Beaumont Motorsports is about a 2 hour drive from us, but the customer service is worth the drive alone. When all of my local dealers tried to hose me on my Commanders, Norm got the job done and at a great price! My friends that have bought from him will tell you the same. The guy really is top notch! And I recommend anyone interested in a new unit alteast gives him a shot at making a deal. Tell him Danny at Magnum sent ya!
Well just for the hell of it I called Norm and he is full of CACA, he had me send him over my OTD price to match or better and they are still very high 1,500.00 more, he told me that if he sell it at the price I have they will had to close the doors ;-)

What a JOKE - LOL ;-)

So Add to the list:
Do not buy from Beaumont Motorsports ;-)

Ghosthunter

Oct 16, 2010
Hey Cisco,you ordered new sport farm wagon with big screen tv,wet bar,extra large toilet,you gotta pay extra for these options.The payload is 740 lbs,i wonder if thats enough for you and all that carnie asada.Ghost

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Hey Cisco,you ordered new sport farm wagon with big screen tv,wet bar,extra large toilet,you gotta pay extra for these options.The payload is 740 lbs,i wonder if thats enough for you and all that carnie asada.Ghost

Thanks Memo Baby but that is why I have The Family Ranger ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000