Dove Springs Nov. 2-4

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Dove Springs Nov. 2-4 (Canceled)

(Canceled)

Headin’ out to Dove Springs after work on Friday night and headin’ home Sunday afternoon w/ a full day of riding around the hot spots that hopefully someone can show us… Talc mines, Tunnel, the “Preserve,†Randsburg, etc.

We would love to have some of you guys come out with us.

Maybe if enough peeps wanna go we can do the pot-luck thing on Saturday evening.
<O:p
Since the next weekend is a 3 day holiday weekend (for some) and a lot of you (and hopefully us) are going to Frazier Park for the AAT weekend, this could be a nice warm up…

Let me know if you can come and I’m looking for suggestions on specific place to camp in Dove Springs for the group (hopefully out of the wind)

Hope to see you there…

1 - RZRCSI (camping) :(
2 - Slacker (Sat. day) (sorry Chris)
3 - Greg ? (Jim’s Friend - hopefully camping) (can't make it)

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
The weather should be great for this ride. The Burro Schmidts Tunnel is very cool, there some neat history there. Plus, if you think you're crazy you'll reassess your situation when you see what this guy did. If the trail leader is down with it we could maybe see the still operating mine on the way to the tunnel? Saturday would be a good day if we get all of those sights in :):)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Wish I could make this one, but too close to Veterans day deal. I'm down for this area to ride or camp on Thanksgiving weekend maybe....???

JaYpEeYoOeSsAy

Figure that user name out! - UTVUnderground Approv
Dec 13, 2009
I should be there that weekend, or at least i hope. thats really only place i ride. ill hit you up closer to that date if we roll...

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Would like to meet up but working that weekend.

Bring a couple flashlight if you go to the tunnel or mines.

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Looks like this just isn't going to pan out.

Ever try and do something that just fights you all the way ?? Maybe it's just not meant to be...

Another time. Hope you all have a great weekend and see a bunch of you the following week at LPNF.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000