DP 7 Pics *Carlsbad Premier Party*

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com wants to thank Curtis Guise, Race-Dezert.com, All German Motorsports, and K1 Speed for allowing us to participate in the funnest movie premiere we have ever been too. The Celeb Race was classic, watchng names like Andy McMillin, Dan McMillin, Roger Norman, Chuck Hovey,Pat Dailey, Adam Ashcraft and Martin Christiansen go at it was pure comedy! We got lots of pics!!

Also special thanks to Dan at Magnum Off Road and Bill at VOLTAGE Off Road Lighting for allowing us to display their sick SXS's!

junior quisquis

I AM NOT BLUE - YOU LIFT-YOU LOSE! - UTVUndergroun
Very fun day. really hot but the trucks,racing, and free tacos made it worth it. I had to leave early to go to work but the day was well spent.

Sick ass pre runners so so so sick. I will have one someday, Like The Great Corky Mcmillin says "never ever give up".

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Nice pics, You even got my friend Dave Mason's #1465 Protruck :) that thing looks pretty clean for just running V2R

Rog

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thats Crazy Rog...the truck was parked right next to us and I would have bet you that it was brand new and never seen dirt...it didnt even have the floorboards in....are you sure thats not a brand new one? even the seats and harnesses looked brand new....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000