Dragonfire Dives in to Commander X 1000

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
If you were watching the X Games Mega Ramp this year then you know that we do in fact have our very own Commander X 1000. I for one have been waiting for this to come for a long time now and I’m nothing short of ecstatic that we have already started R&D for products. I’m starting this thread to have an ongoing diary of sorts to show you guy’s what and where we will be taking this amazing machine. Can Am has given the world a great platform to start with and now it’s time for Dragonfire to work our magic, hold on tight and stay tuned this thing is going to be Sick!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Dude, your going to love the suspension we are coming up with. I'll be seen flying though woops all winter long...Can't wait!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
So I have been sneaking around the shop trying to get some shots of this new Commander X1000 we got. I was able to pop off a few pic’s of what’s in the works.

roadiestar

Conn's Finest! - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
coventry ct
I drove one at TrialRex in N.Y. and the suspension did not impress me at all. The
steering was hard as hell felt like a car with PS with the belt off. Power was good but not what I expected. But they said it was a prototype and there just starting to make the ones for the public.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i am with Joey on this one. a radius roof is one thing but carrying it all the way to the rear bumper makes it look like a Gem car. too much of a good thing is not always good.

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
Awesome thread!!!

While I love the look of the radius cage designs being done I am not to fond of the radious going all the way to the rear bumper...reminds me of this FST cage...

Nice call JD... I also agree to the other post about the B-pillar gusset... but it is gonna be bad ass in the end

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
And dont get me wrong....I love the fact that companies are trying new looks and searching ot ways to be different and make things better. But I also know that companies like DFR look for honest feedback and opinions.

One thing is for sure, DFR will turn out a solid product!!! Keep the pics and info comeing boys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000