Dragonfire Road to Baja

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
Dragonfire Road to Baja
<HR style="COLOR: #f4f4f4; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f4f4f4" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I have got to say we have quite the crew here. All of our Race cars are going through Final race prep. After being beaten nearly to death while testing it is amazing to see how fast this team can turn things around. We are set to roll out to Baja on Friday. I have included some pictures of Nessy 1 and the New ITP Nessy that is actually the production Nessy in its truest forum. I will keep you up to date all the way up till they leave then it will be in the hands of Joey D from UTVUG and Mike Lasher from SideXSide.net they will be along for the ride throughout Baja.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
WOW!!!! Those shocks on Nessy, the OG Nessy not the new ITP car, are they 2.5" DAMN they look good!!

BTW unfortunatly due to some bad luck Mike and I wont be making it to Baja. But we will still be trying to give all the live updates we can. We are bummed. I had a situation that prevented me from missing work. Super bummed! Best of Luck to the DFR and ITP team!!!!!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Well everyone has left for Baja with one last pre-run and the race on the mind it is safe to say that Dragonfire is chomping at the bit. I had a chance to talk with Todd Fri and I hope I'm getting this right but the driver lineup is as fallows. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Class 1 - #118 Brad Etter/ Todd Romano<o:p></o:p>
Class 1 - # 1801 Dave Roberts / Charlie<o:p></o:p>
UTV - # 1803 Reid Nordin/ Hanns Wagge/ Larry Roseller/ Todd Romano<o:p></o:p>
There will also be one more nessy in the field owned and driven by the owners and employees of the Carlisle ITP team. I will post there tracking as well. As soon as I get some more info.<o:p></o:p>
I will be posting the Link to fallow each of the cars throughout the race via the GPS tracker. It is really cool because you not only will see live tracking during the race but you can also see the speeds reached at any given point. It is a really cool way to be at the race without being there and you will get a feel of how rough this course gets by the speeds in certain sections.<o:p></o:p>

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
BTW unfortunatly due to some bad luck Mike and I wont be making it to Baja. But we will still be trying to give all the live updates we can. We are bummed. I had a situation that prevented me from missing work. Super bummed! Best of Luck to the DFR and ITP team!!!!!
Sucks bro, was looking forward to some cerveza's with ya! :D

Good luck to all the racers!!! Root for #104 Armin Swartz (and AGM) to pull off the Class 1 championship.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
From what I'm told this is going to be one of the bigger numbers of entries for the Class 1 in a few years. I hope everyone runs a good race it makes it a whole lot more fun to watch<O:p</O:p

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
Yea I think 22 entries in Class 1 and 33 TT entered...Good Luck to Brad/Todd, they got there work cut out for them (drawn is the back of the pack)...but like ANYTHING can happen in Baja.

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Well guys I'm kind of at a loss. So far I have not been able to get through to anyone in Mexico... so there for no pic's at this point, sorry. I am however working on finding a way to do a quick link to watch the GPS tracker of the race. For all the DFR cars and one for all of the UTV's I'll post it up as soon as I figure it out. The race is Fri and I'm sure everyone is pre-running at this point. Then with one last once over it will be off to that famous Baja starting line with nothing but 1000 miles of messed up desert in front of them. Man I love Baja!

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
Here is the link to the tracking site for the Baja 1000! I have yet to figure out if I can make it directly track our cars, but I don’t think you can track till the race. I will try and make it happen but if I can’t use this link to get to the page. Then you will need to enter in the race car number you are trying to track. It will be located on the right hand side of the page and you can select multiple cars to track.
#1803 = Nessy!
http://www.trackinginternational.com/site/score/tracking/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000