Dragonfireracing Sponsorship

DRAGONFIRERACING

DFR 2009 Baja 500-1000 Winners! - Official UTVUnde
Jul 1, 2009
DragonFireracing is on Loopd.com aka Sponsor House. We are always looking for new riders to carry out and represent what we are all about. If you are unsponsored or just looking to pick up another, check out our page at http://auto.loopd.com/Members/dragonfireracing/Default.aspx<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Attachments

Reactions: 1 person

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
We were going to have TP break the record when we did the premier of Nitro Circus Thrill Billys but MTV siad that they would not cover the insurance. I tried to let them have me do it and they all said no...HaHa. I would love to see someone do it big for once.

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
How about a girl racing Trophy Karts or maybe the whole 3 Kart team?

DRAGONFIRERACING

Jul 1, 2009
How about a girl racing Trophy Karts or maybe the whole 3 Kart team?
No problem... I got to do it through Loopd.com so make a profile and hit me up I'll get you taken care of. That goes for all the people interested. The sponsorship I can offer is on the products we offer but It would be cool to see some Trophy Karts in the mix so for sure hit me up.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
I am signed up on Loop'd as Crowdog. Already talked to Todd about a set of Baja Cripplers for my race Teryx. You can add me to your Loop'd list if you want.

Feel free to send a Teryx EFI, throttle bodies and an 840 kit while you are at it!

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
No problem... I got to do it through Loopd.com so make a profile and hit me up I'll get you taken care of. That goes for all the people interested. The sponsorship I can offer is on the products we offer but It would be cool to see some Trophy Karts in the mix so for sure hit me up.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I will check it out. Im kinda slow at that but will get too it soon.

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
Justed signed up Team Deviant Illusion. It would be rad if we picked up some support for the 2010 race season.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000