Dreams are wierd

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
So I fall asleep on the couch this afternoon while watching Star Trek DS9. I find myself on the bridge of the starship Reliant and Capt Sisco tells me to jump in a shuttle and head for the wormhole. So I jump in my pickup :confused: and haul ass down the road. A few miles later the road is closed so I'm diverted onto a detour and I immediately thought to myself, that I don't want to go down this road at night because it is the cliffside hill :eek: going off the top of the Moab Rim trail ( yea, that's in Utah). I make it to the bottom and think if I haul ass I can make it to L.A. in 3 hours. Ummm k. So anyway I make a wrong turn and hit a dead end so I turn around and find myself in "trukndave"s driveway. Oh well, long as I'm here 'll go show them my videos.

I really need to stop drinking in the morning.:eek:

Plumber

Ridin' Dirty
Jun 26, 2012
Apple Valley
So I fall asleep on the couch this afternoon while watching Star Trek DS9. I find myself on the bridge of the starship Reliant and Capt Sisco tells me to jump in a shuttle and head for the wormhole. So I jump in my pickup :confused: and haul ass down the road. A few miles later the road is closed so I'm diverted onto a detour and I immediately thought to myself, that I don't want to go down this road at night because it is the cliffside hill :eek: going off the top of the Moab Rim trail ( yea, that's in Utah). I make it to the bottom and think if I haul ass I can make it to L.A. in 3 hours. Ummm k. So anyway I make a wrong turn and hit a dead end so I turn around and find myself in "trukndave"s driveway. Oh well, long as I'm here 'll go show them my videos.

I really need to stop drinking in the morning.:eek:
Its all stumpys fault for posting that video. So you were the one who actually stole his teryx

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
uhhhhhhhh.....eeze up on the Niquil before napping sir

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Gimmee a break guys. I was sleeping! Unlike the full moons I saw at Miller Cyn last year. Now that was a nightmare and Dave got a close up view. Be afraid.... be very afraid!:p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000