DuneFest 2014

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
OK OK OK.. I know its kinda early but this a big event. Is anyone here rolling this year ?

http://dunefest.com/

Yes I'm going and hoping to race to. I have rented a house so I don't have to be a sand crab...;)

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
We will be taking the stacker race trailer and posting it up at the sand WalMart during the night.

Were heading out on the 7/28.

ROGUE1

Jun 3, 2012
Apple Valley
@govacho...who did you go through for house rental? Im contemplating house rental vs. what its gonna take in gas money to drive RV up there getting 7 miles a gallon at 800 miles ...:confused:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Lol I'm not sure where that is do they have sand access?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Based on Google maps, no. It's across the bay from the dunes, or a ways north of the area. Either way it doesn't look like you can get there without taking the hwy.

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
You should look at the condos there they have garages too to keep your toys and sand access.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Condos are all gone. I tried. Most of everything is taken there for the week already. The hose is like three or four blocks from the entrance to the dunes, per the owner. Ill be parking my stacker with a local vender who is hooked up with Dave @ Fullerton out there at the WalMart sand lot.

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Lol camp walmart. Ya I know all them too. That's the Norcalsidebysidesandatv.com crew. Most of them camp at Walmart but we camp at camp Fireball with Dave and Barb and Lance and a bunch of others that been there for ever.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Cool. Dave from Fullerton is going to help me out with a place to post up the stacker during the night. Walmart was one of the locations.

I cant wait for this 2 more months and its on....;)

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
Cool. Dave from Fullerton is going to help me out with a place to post up the stacker during the night. Walmart was one of the locations.

I cant wait for this 2 more months and its on....;)
Hey you know Walmart is not an actual Walmart it sand camping and you may need a reservation? If you leaving just the trailer you might get away with it.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
HAHA, Yeah I know that Steve.. I'm just looking to find someone to let me park my stacker next to during the night.

Do you know if I can just pay for daily entrance or do I have to buy in advance ?

crazywatson

Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
You can buy a pass there. It's a wristband good for the whole event. You can drive in and out with it. They give you a sticker for your window in the truck. This comes with the registration. But I know I see people pulling in just riding for the day. I think your best bet if you want to keep the trailer there is to get a reservation then you can just drive in and out and they just waive you by. Let me know if you need to hook up with someone at Walmart I'm friends with all of them and there all good peeps.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Steve which sand camp is Walmart in ? I'm going to call and get a pass for the event so I can park my stacker out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000