Dust light

Dunerebel

Jan 13, 2015
I went with Sand Sharks recommendation and put a 40" Onx6 up top, awesome light for dunes and if your the lead dog on the trails, but being a couple of cars back in a massive dust cloud it is useless, what is everyone's experience with dust lights and what recommendations can you make?
Thanks,
D. Rebel

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Well I would suggest not being in the back. If ya aint first your last. But if your in a dust storm I would really suggest a front bumper mount amber led bar , or a top secret trick have front bumper LED bar shoot straight down at the ground and Guess what no reflection of dust or white out and you can actually see trail.

Dunerebel

Jan 13, 2015
Well I would suggest not being in the back. If ya aint first your last. But if your in a dust storm I would really suggest a front bumper mount amber led bar , or a top secret trick have front bumper LED bar shoot straight down at the ground and Guess what no reflection of dust or white out and you can actually see trail.
LOL, it sucks being so far behind you think you're in the lead. I like your top secret trick, I'll keep to myself. Going to do the LED bumper light, thinking a flood rather than a combo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000