Eclipse rv reviews

IEjuggalo

Feb 8, 2014
...we LOVE ours. It's the TSG 39. It's actually 41' overall. I went to the actual facility and did a complete walk through of the assembly line. They are SOLID. I did have an issue with the amp getting SUPER hot, but all the stuff it went in for was fully covered by warranty and minor. I like it way more than the Weekend Warrior we used to have. It tows great and all the wiegh numbers that are stamped on it are legit and accurate. Not like WW's lies. hahaha. I can't believe how much those weights were off. I would recommend an Eclipse product.

Attachments

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Dean nice trailer and welcome to the forum . It looks like your axles or flipped if so have you had any problems ? thanks

May 24, 2011
Hesperia
...we LOVE ours. It's the TSG 39. It's actually 41' overall. I went to the actual facility and did a complete walk through of the assembly line. They are SOLID. I did have an issue with the amp getting SUPER hot, but all the stuff it went in for was fully covered by warranty and minor. I like it way more than the Weekend Warrior we used to have. It tows great and all the wiegh numbers that are stamped on it are legit and accurate. Not like WW's lies. hahaha. I can't believe how much those weights were off. I would recommend an Eclipse product.
Does the trailer have a second refrigerator for beer? We had a 40tsx with 2 refrigerators.....

IEjuggalo

Feb 8, 2014
Dean nice trailer and welcome to the forum . It looks like your axles or flipped if so have you had any problems ? thanks
...thanx! The axles ARE in fact flipped. I had them done at Mike's tires up here in the high desert of SoCal. They did em right too. They didn't just flip em, they actually were the only ones who knew about actually welding new brackets on the opposite side and bolting them back on. So "technically" they are not flipped. But yes, they are modified? haha. Stock at this length was WAY too low to get into some of the locations we stay. Tows great. Stable and well balanced.

IEjuggalo

Feb 8, 2014
Very nice. Did you buy the trailer from Major rv in Hesperia?

...nah. I have a good friend that works for Giant RV. I got a SCREAMIN deal on this thing. Let me know if any of you are in the area. I can line you up with a good dude, for a killer price. He's not a vulture either.

FBT

Last August we bought a 2014 Attitude 32 AKLG, no slide.
It tows like a dream. Has been perfect so far, like any RV spend a ton of time on the pre-delivery inspection.
We bought from Toy Hauler Liquidators aka Fun Cars in Rocklin. their big store is in Fresno.I shopped all over California, no one came close to the deal we got in this trailer.
No pressure sale, very low key deal.

Scott Diekmann

Nov 25, 2015
Im glad you all had a good experience with Eclipse because we have not. We bought our from Cactus Rv which they were great to work with but our 2016, 3316 stellar has not been. We are looking at every possibility to dump this thing off.

Andy

Maverick - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 2, 2013
Buena Park, Calif
Hmmmm. Interesting. I have a 2017 28 IBG Attitude on order, with Giant RV. Should be taking delivery the middle of Dec. My friends just got their 2017 35 GSG Attitude last week. The big slide took a crap in the driveway, before they even used the trailer.

Scott, what are some of the issues your having?

Scott Diekmann

Nov 25, 2015
Andy are issues started on the drive back to Co Springs from Az. Our enclosed underbelly started falling off on the drive home. They attached the corrugated plastic with self tappers to the frame which the plastic just ripped away. we had to stop at a home depot and buy a couple strips of expanded metal strips to go in between the screws to hold it all up. Our heater tried to kill us twice the second time we took it in the repair shop informed us that our heater was never bolted to the floor so it was moving around when the trailer moved and the exhaust pipe seperated and was being sucked into the fresh air intake. the bag of bolts was still zip tied inside the heater and melting. Our back lighting above our cabinets had a short in it and shocked the hell out of my wife. I had to go thru and resolder all connections I could find. All the trim around our slides ( both slides) had the heads sheared off and was only being held on by the tape underneath so I went down and spent $50 on stainless steel self tapping screws siliconed the heck out of everything and tapped all new holes all the way around all the slides. The rain gutters above the doors had the same issues..... more screws and silicone. Our fresh water breather tube was kinked so it wouldnt take more than about 30 gallons on a 150 gallon tank. took me a little while to find that one. Our 5500 Onan genie only had 1 bolt holding it in place. We are pretty sure our axles are out of alignment because we had a blowout with 1 tire and 3 others wore lop sided in less than 2000 miles, and I only tow at 62 mph, we are still investigating that one. Our main slide floor is bowed out about 2"s weve had it looked at twice now by 2 different rv techs and both say the slide mechanism is not out of adjustment and that our floor is just "thin" and "cheap" there words not mine. Our electric awning moved over 2"s and wouldnt roll up any more flush against the trailer. took a little research to figure out how to fix that and what went wrong. Eclipse never put any set screws in it that is suppost to keep it from moving. All the wiring for our stereo/dvd player was loose. we found that out the second time we tried to use it and it wasnt working. Our stereo still has some weird loud buzzing noise to it. Our black tank flush fill hose developed a serious leak to it the third time we tried using it so water went everywhere in the basement. I check the pressure of the water with my gauge it was only 42psi. Our windows on the main slide leaked horribly the first rain storm we had that was before we ever even used it. more silicone! weve lost 2 vent caps off the roof. Our front cap wont stay put and ive now got over 2 tubes of silicone invested in that one. Any way the list goes on and on and these are all quality issues or build issues which is whats so frustrating. Eclipse always says when we call them about warranty that the'll cover it. I don't know what its like getting an rv worked on in Az these days but in Colorado you tend to be months out so our warranty will run out in Dec 15 and well be stuck with this pile and covering these things out of our own pocket. This trailer rolled right off the assembly line and into our hands just over 10 months ago. Its got to go! lol I do hope you have better luck. Tell me more about what went wrong with your buddies slide.

Last edited:

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Looks like my new Stellar 40 with the double fridge.

Scott Diekmann

Nov 25, 2015
that's a good looking unit. we looked at the double fridge but wanted the 16' garage more. wish are's was a solid as yours because I wouldn't recommend this manufacture to anyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000