All UTV's Eibach looking for a couple members to test spring kits

Ryan @ Eibach

Jan 28, 2016
Hey Fellas,

We've been working on a handful of bolt-in spring kits for the XP1000 and new Yamaha. Also, a 3-way adjustable rear sway bar. I'm looking for a couple guys across the country who'd be interested in testing a kit.

PM me if you are interested.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, too.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hey Fellas,

We've been working on a handful of bolt-in spring kits for the XP1000 and new Yamaha. Also, a 3-way adjustable rear sway bar. I'm looking for a couple guys across the country who'd be interested in testing a kit.

Awesome opportunity!! Hope someone jumps on this!!

TOYZAROUND

Sep 24, 2015
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to test the springs and sway bar, as our Yamaha YXZ 1000 seems to need the attention. I am located in the San Diego County and plaster City would be my choice for proving grounds and we intend on doing some desert races in the future.

Ryan @ Eibach

Jan 28, 2016
Hey Fellas,

Thanks for all the messages. I'll be replying on Monday. Sorry for the delay. I had to fly back east for a week.

Ryan

Reactions: Rynomx785

JBennetts

Aug 15, 2016
Hey Fellas,

Hey,
Are you still looking for any XP 1000s to test springs? I'm racing the Amsoil TORC Series Pro Stock UTV class and would be interested in running some of your springs or sway bar. Let me know. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000