Epic Detailing

Epic Detailing

Oct 10, 2013
Hey was up UG.

We would like to introduce ourselves and our company. My name is Junior Quisquis and our company is Epic Detailing.

I have been involved with UTV's since old Elsinore days. Racing monster jam, GP, filming, etc. Washing & detailing UTV's became a hobby of mine.

Since then Epic Detailing was created and is striving to become the leader in detailing UTV's.

Since we can't service all areas We have currenty developed our Epic UTV wash products to keep everybody's ride looking epic. We have our Epic UTV Wash, Epic Shine & Dressing, and our Epic Detail spray.

We are currently working to get our products available to everybody by the Desert rally.

Thanks,
JuniorQ
Epic Detailing.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Epic Detailing to the rescue!

Junior is scheduled to come out to our house and detail the 570 & 900 for some tv work Cody is doing next week. These well used and abused machines have to shine plus I need someone I can trust with my stuff since I wont be home when the work is done so Junior gets the call.

Thanks Junior.

Epic Detailing

Oct 10, 2013
Epic Detailing to the rescue!

Junior is scheduled to come out to our house and detail the 570 & 900 for some tv work Cody is doing next week. These well used and abused machines have to shine plus I need someone I can trust with my stuff since I wont be home when the work is done so Junior gets the call.

Thanks Junior.
Thanks Brotha. We will have these vehicles looking so sweet when we are done.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000