EPIC EV Announces the All Electric Lithium Battery Powered “AMP†UTV Giveaway

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

WIN a FREE EPIC EV "AMP" UTV..Enter Thread.......

EPIC EV Announces the All Electric Lithium Battery Powered “AMP†UTV Giveaway

Electric Vehicle Manufacturer Launches its New Electric Off Road Vehicle With a Video and Giveaway​

San Diego, Calif. (November 16th, 2011) – EPIC EV, manufacturer of “The World’s First Electric Hybrid Sport Boatâ€, would like to announce the official launch of its newest electric vehicle, the AMP.

To introduce the AMP, Epic EV has released a new video (seen above) that features the AMP in a crazy off-road adventure. Taking the director’s chair is acclaimed filmmaker Franklin Guerrero Jr. who has horror cult classics “The 8th Plagueâ€, and “Carverâ€, on his list of credits.

“It was important for the video to show off the AMP’s capabilities within a unique story.†says Director of Marketing Eric Williford. “We reached out to Frankie because after looking at his films, we thought his style was the perfect match for what we were trying to accomplish.â€

The story revolves around a pair of hunting buddies who stumble upon an evil presence while using their AMP.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v_VG2wuTMBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Director Franklin Guerrero Jr. exclaimed, “I threw every bit of punishment I could dream up at AMP. That beautiful little beast was fast and responsive enough to make filming an adrenaline soaked commercial a breeze. Working with the AMP was a blast! Pun intended.â€

Epic EV will be giving away an AMP to someone who has “Liked†Epic EV on Facebook (Epic EV - Company - Escondido, CA | Facebook) . This is a simple way for Epic EV to say thanks for all the fan support as we launch this impressive new brand.

Epic EV CEO Chris Anthony says, “We are really excited about all the different applications the AMP can be used for. What better way to show that excitement than to give one away. No gimmicks, no tricks, if you’re chosen, we’ll just give you an AMP.â€

The lucky person will be chosen on December 15th, 2011. Be sure to “Like†Epic EV here: Epic EV - Company - Escondido, CA | Facebook before then.

About EPIC EV
Based in San Diego, CA, EPIC EV believes that the technology exists today to have an electric vehicle grace every garage in America. The all terrain AMP boasts a standard range of 40 miles per charge with speeds upwards of 40 MPH. For more information, please call 318.375.3742 or visit Epic Electric Vehicles

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UtbpJGD_vcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
their products are very nice. i especially like the hybrid boat was just checking them out the other day on their website.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
The Boat is sick!! Magnum Offroad is building the TORQ EV for EPIC and helped develop the first pro-type of it. Good people over at EPIC for sure!!
i remember seeing the torq over there that car is sick. do you know if the AMP will be CA street legal looks like it has the lights and what not to be. that would be fun to cruise around town.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
I want my 3:15 back. That video is horrible. I lost interest a few seconds in. Really the best you can do is show an off road car drive through a planter and across some grass to hop a curb???

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
lol...the videos are good quality but could use some help in the "real world" application side. We are working on that with them through Mad Media...stay tuned!

In the mean time go enter to win one. While they won't replace your XP or Commander they are pretty cool.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
The guitar music was cool......but that's about it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000