Evolution Cat Delete/ Double Barrel Exhaust, Reflash= 10HP Gain

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
Ok so finally got the time together to go over and Race the STM Max that always beat my car. He has a Max with STM Rage 6 clutch and STM Gen 1 Secondary and the MRRPM Flash so he can Rev it to 8500, From a dead stop he jumps out a 1/2 car and moves to about 1 car length out and stays right there all the way to 71 mph. From a 10 mph roll were dead even the whole time all the way to 71 mph again and again.
This race was with the Evolution flash set up for cat delete and Double Barrel Cans. But right now I have the stock Hollowed out cat and stock cans. So Todd said I should be running a little on the rich side. when I put the Cans on I should gain a little more HP so Im gonna put the Cans on and re race the STM car again to see if it changes up a little more.
Every race before the Flash the STM, MRRPM Flashed Max would jump out and pull me by multiple car lengths and just keep on pulling away. Once Im done slowly adding this stuff back on to my Max to see what happens each step of the way Im going to put on My STM Gen 1 Secondary then I will Put my Rage 8 on and see how that all works out. This thing should Rip all Clutched up.

This has been all real world testing since DYNOS don't race. and I can see and feel the difference between the 2 Max's since we race them over and over to see whats making a real world difference and what really works. we keep everything the same and always run the same roads to. so there are no variables to throw us off.

Hopefully today I have time to put back on my Evolution Delete pipe and Double Barrel Exhaust and we will race again to see if I squeeze a fuzzy one more out of it. Then I will add my clutches to it and see how that works out.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I'm ambidexterous, I can drink beer and turn a wrench at the same time.:D
Im Dyslexic and drinkin beer and getting Phone calls Slows me Down. LOL. Then My ADHD kicks in and Im off just drinkin cold Beer. Hehehe

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
got any more infor on the Evolution program? I am getting close to spending some money and wanted more info on the Evo tune.

Do they tune your machine or just program the computer? Should i get them to program it for future mods?

who is the contact over there?

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Contact Chris at devious power sports. He the guy. I can pm you his personal cell if you'd like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
we user evo power sports. evo motorsports is by you mega there shop is pretty nice. they re-flashed both our computers what a difference. the 2 seater was a little lean so he re-flashed for free and know perfect. they take all the tourque management out, motor picked up about 400rpm after. what a difference sold all the fuel management system ecu was the shit.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
Ya I bought the pc5 and it just sits in my garage.... The tuning if the fuel and timing is really good. The flash is legit. It takes away the stupid shaft saver that kicks in when creating from one transition to another in the dunes.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
got any more infor on the Evolution program? I am getting close to spending some money and wanted more info on the Evo tune.

Do they tune your machine or just program the computer? Should i get them to program it for future mods?

who is the contact over there?
Hey Mike the Flash works awesome. I have made a few more trips to the cinders and I can really see a difference there to. Full power in 4x4 low climbing some nasty loose hills and she just grunts away at it, I don't think I would have made a few climbs with out sport low over rev and 100% power . but maybe. LOL Nice to have the extra Pooop when needed.:cool:
Talk to Todd at Evolution super cool guys. He tuned my friend craigs 2 seater and his car came in making 10hp more to the ground than mine and Phils. we were stock 75hp to the ground. craigs 85hp to the ground a basic cat delete and reflash were at 85HP now. and Craigs at 93hp. his car hauls ASS.

Heres a Quick video when I dropped Craigs car back off at his house and I got in it and Punched it. it will lift tires of the ground about 2 inches he said. I dunno.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P1GY-z1pmnA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://youtu.be/P1GY-z1pmnA?list=UUej21fF2ndFkVQGLHKzfOKQ

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
(503) 799-4706 is his number. His name is Chris. Great guy. Great customer service

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
would it be worth dropping the car off to them to have it tunned? Or just get a generic tune and watch the temps?
I would just get the Maxed out version what ever it called and go rip it up. My friend craig took his out tonight and called me to say he hit 89 mph on the digital gauge on his Maverick 2 seat base model with the cat delete and flash from EVO that I just got done for him. It runs good I think:cool:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P1GY-z1pmnA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
And you guys were mocking my 93 mph.... Ppppssssshhhhhh

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000