Family in Tucson

LKTC

Jun 1, 2012
We are in Tucson AZ! My husband is AD Military, currently in Afghanistan and I am mostly a SAHM, of 2 fabulous boys. We used to ride street bikes until that day we found out we were becoming 3. So I sold the bike, more like forced to sell when a friend took a turn to fast and now owned a wrecked and mangled R6. So for Christmas 2010 my husband bought me a used 2006 rhino 686. I loved her, took her out 4-6 times a week, took her to the grocery store then all of a sudden..... We went to Glamis and I loved her more but you know how women are (at least me) we always want more!! So we decided to figure out the best way to get a new family toy and we are now the PROUD NEW OWNERS of a Polaris RZR 900 LE, 4 seater. I am super excited to bring it home and take a WHOLE bunch of pictures a whole lotta new places but now we wait for it to arrive so I can. Until then I am learning as much as possible about them so that I can have it ready to go by June 21st when my husband finally comes home!!!! So, I welcome any suggestions, secrets or places we can go here locally as well as would love to meet some other familes that enjoy the same things!!! The only thing I have negative to say is I cannot believe we didnt know about this life earlier!!!

Reactions: 1 person

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND. THANK YOU & YOUR HUSBAND FOR HIS SERVICE & PROTECTING OUR FREEDOMS. WE STILL HAVE OUR RHINO 660 & LOVE IT. YOU WILL DEFINITELY LOVE THE 900 4 SEATER. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF ARIZONA PEEPS HERE. IT IS VACATION TIME & BAJA 500 TIME SO NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THE SITE NOW, YOU WILL SEE MORE LATER. ONCE AGAIN WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND.
LA FAMILIA GOES ON LOTS OF RIDES BUT MOSTLY IN CALIFORNIA.

Last edited:

FBT

No tips but want to add my support for YOU and your Hubby.
The family puts in as much as the soldier does in these deals.
My nephew is leaving again in about a month for his 8th tour, 6 to Iraq and this will be his second to Afghanistan, and we hope his last.
You get that machine ready and have a blast with it when he gets home.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Welcome!

If I still lived in Tucson I'd ride at Reddington and the back side of Lemon all the time!

LKTC

Jun 1, 2012
Thank You all! I am proud to be his wife!! I loved, love my Rhino, but we had an opportunity and took it with a new one. I love Reddington Pass, haven't been to Mt Lemon at all yet. We live on the outskirts of Tucson, Vail to be exact and right on the Pantano wash so that is where I spend a lot of time playing!! Hope to get to know you all here and meet some of you on rides or events!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000