Family of 4 Found Dead

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Deaths at Skyline home ruled murder-suicide - SignOnSanDiego.com

This is truely a tragedy.

The daughter Priscilla was one of Travis's classmates.

It is beyond my ability to understand, how things could be so bad that this would ever be an option. Priscilla was to attend the prom Travis is going to Saturday night. She was accepted to college and had her whole life in front of her.

I am at a loss for words...............

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Jaime please let Travis know that we feel horrible about that. Let him know that we hope to see him soon to give him a Cisco style hug. Love ya man.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
JIM THESE KIND OF TRAGEDIES ARE ALWAYS SAD. THIS IS MADE WORSE WHEN YOU KNOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED. WE ARE TRULY SORRY FOR TRAVIS. WE WILL DEFINIETLY GIVE HIM A BIG CISCO HUG. IF TRAVIS NEEDS COUNSELLING HE CAN TALK TO JENNE. WE LOVE YOU GUYS.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Man I feel so sad, let Travis know that we Love him a will give him a big hug / kiss.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Tell him it rains on the just and un-just alike! Life is what you make of it, who you can share it with, and his responsibility is to Live, Love, and smile a lot;)

While this is absolutely true and one of life's hardest lessons to swallow, one should always know that if things ever get this bad, find someone you trust and talk it out. That's what family and friends are for, and that's what makes life rewarding is helping each other to be the best people we can be.

I grew up in Detroit, and this was commonplace. It's worse when it's someone close that you know, but even if it's not it's still sad and troubling, and shouldn't have to turn out this way.

This is a sign of our times and it's going to take a concentrated effort by all people, black, brown, white, yellow, red, green and purple to come together and stomp this out. We are seeing it more and more as people's fortunes and life savings are gobbled up and they've no place to turn. We need to take care of each other, life is too short and precious.

My best to all who have been affected by this tragic loss, and stay strong, things will get better and we'll all be stronger for it.

Dan...

FBT

This is sad. It is true that our world would be a better place if, when people needed help they found the willpower to seek it.
With things so tough in the world nowadays, and many people coming to the realization that it ain't gonna get better any time soon, well....there are a lot of folks out there struggling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000