Fast Guy in Alabama

Keep Up

May 29, 2012
ok ok I am just kidding. Normal speed guy from alabama with a 12' XP900

setting up for some rally and maybe some short course action.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I was in Foley few weeks ago consulting a manufacturing line, then to Destin, FL on the weekend wishing I had mine on that white sand, here's a pic out my condo, wish I had my street bike there. Going back soon! Hit a border bar called Florabama along the way crazy place knows how to party. Gulf Shores ROCKS!

Keep Up

May 29, 2012
Very nice! My condo is next to destin in Ft. Walton. I was actually born in destin.

If you go back, go to Sextons seafood, best fish market and it's in the heart of destin kind of across from harbor docks (great restaurant)

My aunt and uncle own Sextons, so seafood is in my blood!

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Hey man, good to see another rally raid guy in here. You should have been with me this weekend, I ran 4hrs in rally raid, then after, went straight to Gulfshores. Got there at 5 in the morning, lol. I love the beach.

Keep Up

May 29, 2012
Hey man, good to see another rally raid guy in here. You should have been with me this weekend, I ran 4hrs in rally raid, then after, went straight to Gulfshores. Got there at 5 in the morning, lol. I love the beach.
Heck yeah!

Which one? UTVRR at Stoney??

If so I was there, it was my first race.

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Yea, I have been to all of them this year at Stoney. I am the guy running the little 570 around. I had a awsome time, how did you like it? How did you do and what is your number? I like to look at lap times. My number is 68 in class two.

Keep Up

May 29, 2012
Yea, I have been to all of them this year at Stoney. I am the guy running the little 570 around. I had a awsome time, how did you like it? How did you do and what is your number? I like to look at lap times. My number is 68 in class two.
Yeah, I believe I saw ya, have read that you are running some cooking times in that 570.

We are 763, Pucker Factor Racing.

First go around I think we did ok, 6th, and I have about the most stock XP out there, still running the stock wheels and tires. Performance, all I have got is a slip on exhaust.

But ordered new wheels and tires Monday.

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Yea, I broke a brake line on the first lap, and luckily someone had spare, thats what took me 22min on the first lap(no brakes) and the repair 44min on the second. I do real good if I can keep it out of the trees, lol. I'm already looking forward to rd5.

Keep Up

May 29, 2012
Yea, I broke a brake line on the first lap, and luckily someone had spare, thats what took me 22min on the first lap(no brakes) and the repair 44min on the second. I do real good if I can keep it out of the trees, lol. I'm already looking forward to rd5.
I will probably make round 5 with some setup changes I am sure. Hopefully I can get some steady 17:xx's now that I have 1 round of learning it all under my belt.

Yeah... I would have died if I lost brakes hahaha, almost did WITH brakes

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
How's it going? That's us (Hidden Trails/ Black Star Racing) under the canopy in the background of your first pic. That's a fun race, right.

Racer you passed me on the 2nd or 3rd lap and the right after that you let me go back by right at the top of a steep downhill. I was a little confused at the time but now it all makes sense. :D

racer570

Apr 10, 2012
houston ms
Yea, I tried to not hold anybody up, because I was running in low gear to use the engine brake on the hills and if I heard somebody comming, I just waited till they got by. I'm not sure which can am I was passing, but he pulled over and I was too close and jammed the brakes, and that is when they went out. How did yall do?

MossMan

Jun 26, 2010
I figured you were just going to use me as a bumper in case you couldn't stop. :lol:

We lost some steering parts which stopped us on lap 8. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000