First post from Mission Beach

surfsjp

Jan 26, 2009
Mission Beach
Starting to get a little frustrated with the anti CA talk on another sXs forum, a member pointed me here. This looks like a nice home for me.

I have an 08 rhino with everything but long travel and a race radio. Thanks Joey for the invite..

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
welcome,

what site was that??? usually Joey takes care of CA bashers,, EEEERRRR! lol

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
He jumped right on them, no need for me to get involved - just tired of the haters...

this site suits me well.
you smart guy it was a thread on what you hated, and is all in fun. if you cant take the heat leave. which you have done great BUT most of us are on all of the forums so you cannot hide.

if you actually read the complete thread you would see Brain was talking about the efftards that have a socal sticker on their vehicle with AZ plates. not hating on CA.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Easy Mikey!! LOL He was refering to the "smart guy" lol that said he wished So Cal would fall intot he ocean blah blah blah....it was all in fun..........no need to get all worked up!!! Its OK for us Cali guys to be proud of Cali!!

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Easy Mikey!! LOL He was refering to the "smart guy" lol that said he wished So Cal would fall intot he ocean blah blah blah....it was all in fun..........no need to get all worked up!!! Its OK for us Cali guys to be proud of Cali!!

i have no problem with being proud of where you are from or at. hell i love the weather in socal. effin AZ oven.

just have an issue with a guy who doesnt read the whole post of realize it was a great topic and a place to b.s and not be too serious. hell i was even bashed for my rolling rhino stereo.

oh well cant make them all happy. i guess i am just spreading the hate a little further than the other site.

surfsjp

Jan 26, 2009
Mission Beach
i have no problem with being proud of where you are from or at. hell i love the weather in socal. effin AZ oven.

just have an issue with a guy who doesnt read the whole post of realize it was a great topic and a place to b.s and not be too serious. hell i was even bashed for my rolling rhino stereo.

oh well cant make them all happy. i guess i am just spreading the hate a little further than the other site.
I read the whole 11 pages of the thread so your issue is misguided - i'm not that guy. I can handle the heat. I came over here because I got a PM from a member telling me to take a look at a So Cal site.

Re-read the thread, i think you're misinterpreting things. If anything, i could gripe about the member that told me it's my fault for choosing to live there. I didn't think we'd be defending our complaints in that thread - he even started the thread.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000