First Time Offroading with the Kiddo

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com

Recently Got to take my kiddo on her first offroad adventure at Barnwell Mountain. And she loved it. Her excitement and reactions while riding were just awesome and I look forward to the many adventures ahead of us.

Filmed her first ride with the GoPro Fusion. There is so much you can do with the camera. I love that I can set it up and choose the point of view afterwards. Probably have several videos from this trip so ill just keep updating this thread when I have em. Will have 360 VR version up soon too if your into that kinda thing lke i am.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Awesome, I love to see father daughter outings. She seems to be having a lot of fun.

PS. Please get her a better helmet.
She had a blast. And a new helmet is certainly on the list to get before the next trip. We struggled with that darn thing all weekend to keep it on her head properly and just never worked well for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
Here’s the 360° version of this same ride. Remember these are best view in the mobile YouTube app. Even better if you have google cardboard or another VR head display.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
OK. Heres our last video from the Barnwell Mountain trip. This was quite a special trip with it being my daughters first offroad adventure. Fell this one kinda captures her whole introduction into offroading pretty nicely.

Hope yall been enjoying the videos as much as like making them.

groundforce

Oct 10, 2011
Lavon, TX
www.youtube.com
So great! Nothing better than riding with your kids. Its literally what I live for is taking my kids on rides. Nothing better and I wish I could do it everyday! Keep the vids coming!
Thank you @JoeyD23. Means a lot coming from you. And I got two more trips of footage waiting for editing.

I’m right there with you. Wish we could just ride with the kiddos every day. The excitement they bring along just elevates everything. Looking forward to the years of riding with them to come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000