FLIPPIN CRAZY!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Hopefully his life doesn't end unexpectedly like Jim's did....
Really? That's your reply? Well, that's a negative thing to say.
Jim Mc Neil and Marc were close friends for many years. I can not put into words how the loss of Jim STILL weighs on Marc. We have since made numerous changes in the design of the ramps, as well as implemented more stringent protocols to insure the utmost safety for his riders. As a result, the Freestyle MX shows that Marc Burnett promotes are now one of the safest shows in the industry. We all know the risks when we participate in extreme sports, and Jim's tragedy has made the sport safer for todays riders.

Last edited:

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Yeah. It's real sad I had to lose a best friend for Marc to have to make things safe now.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Yeah Marc is a main reason Jim died.
No, you are incorrect. Jim rode for Marc for the better part of 9 years without incident. It is my understanding that an equipment failure cost Jim his life. HIS equipment, NOT Marc's. You can't just slander people like that dude. What in the hell is wrong with you? If you want to make assinine accusations, back them with facts. Marc's pretty bent out of shape about this whole deal. If I were you, I'd stay as far away from him as possible. Yeah, Arizona's far away enough.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Youre an idiot. An opinion is not slander. Second threatening isn't any better than what you call slander. Third if there was a fucking AIR BAG on the landing Jim probably wouldn't have died. Fourth, if there was some fucking paramedics on site, like the contracts say there would be. Jim could have lived!

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Youre an idiot. An opinion is not slander. Second threatening isn't any better than what you call slander. Third if there was a fucking AIR BAG on the landing Jim probably wouldn't have died. Fourth, if there was some fucking paramedics on site, like the contracts say there would be. Jim could have lived!
Ha ha, now you're a lawyer!! Have you seen the "contract"? I have not, so therefore I can not comment about what promises were made regarding paramedics, but I can say this: "IT HAPPENED AT A NASCAR CHASE EVENT YOU IDIOT!" There was probably enough paramedics around to start a convention. Also, Jim chose to warm up on his own time, not during the scheduled riding period. This is the time when the tragedy took place. As far as threatening goes, you're making accusations towards Marc's reputation, so I'm just lending you some good advice. It was in no way a threat. Believe me, you don't want to talk unfounded crap in a public forum about anyone, let alone Marc Burnett. I've known him my whole life, and he has always been a stand up guy. Unlike you and I, he will not hide behind the anonymity of a keyboard to state his case. Anyway, you have a potty-mouth!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000