FNG!!!

Mr Bad

Apr 24, 2011
Lancaster, CA
Hey guys!! I've always heard about this place but after seeing a million underground decals at Anza at the start line, I figured i'd check it out!!!

I think i'm gonna like it here! :D

Reactions: 1 person

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
its coming along real nice ....the chassis for the most part is figured out only need a few more bars .....then its on to mounting my radiator and oil cooler ...plumb and wire !!!!....

Mr Bad

Apr 24, 2011
Lancaster, CA
God, they will let anybody join this site now! post up your race Vid, the start was pretty funny, but you held your own after that.

HAHA!! There goes the neigborhood!!

Yea thanks and it was super funny! I watched where the quads were going all morning and I remember hearing the starter saying they changed it a little but i wasn't really prepared for it.

Here's the vid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdGOYgGswI[/ame]

Mr Bad

Apr 24, 2011
Lancaster, CA
Thanks, I was loving it! Unfortunatly, I had a mechanical CV problem... How did you end up?? I saw you from the sidelines still tearing it up!

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Thanks, I was loving it! Unfortunatly, I had a mechanical CV problem... How did you end up?? I saw you from the sidelines still tearing it up![/QUOTE
Good luck next race!
You need your UTVunderground stickers on and they make you FASTER!!!!!!!
I ended up taking 5th in our class and thats hoping they added the extra 1 minute row 5 had on us!

Mr Bad

Apr 24, 2011
Lancaster, CA
Thanks, I was loving it! Unfortunatly, I had a mechanical CV problem... How did you end up?? I saw you from the sidelines still tearing it up![/QUOTE
Good luck next race!
You need your UTVunderground stickers on and they make you FASTER!!!!!!!
I ended up taking 5th in our class and thats hoping they added the extra 1 minute row 5 had on us!
HAHA!! Great job! 5th isn't too shabby!! I wish I could have kept it together. and at least got some lap times to see where I was at...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000