Found It! New to the Underground

Mar 28, 2010
St. George, Utah
Hello everyone on the forum. My name is Mike and I own Red Rock Powersports in St. George, UT. We are a Redline dealership and I am the owner and mechanic. I am also the Co-Driver in a Class 1900 BITD Redline Riot # 1945. I was looking for pics of the Parker 250 when I stumbled across this site. I noticed a lot of racers here and I look forward to getting to know you and pick up some racing tips along the way. Hope to see some of you at the SS300 this Friday and Saturday.

Mike

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 28, 2010
St. George, Utah
Do you plan to race any BOR races? Wendover is May 1st.
BOR Racing
The Riot that I race in is actually located out of Dallas TX. It is one of my customers that owns the Race Riot. We have a race mid May back in Parker AZ so we have to watch costs. We want to run all the BITD races this year. I am not too far away and I might be able to bring my Revolt if they will allow it to race. Is there a class that will allow it. Do they have something like a Pilot class? or maybe they would let me run against the SxS's? I know they allow them in Whiplash.

Mike

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Joey, Dan and myself will be out at the SS300 next Friday. UTVUNderground and Fatography will be covering the event and shooting for #1912 RZR's Edge. Look for us in the UTVUnderground wrapped Super Duty.

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I'm not sure if the revolt is a UTV or not. One of the rules says they must come from the factory with a cargo bed. It takes 3 to make a new class. If you want to race your Revolt with BOR they will find a place for you even if your not able to race for class points or trophy you can still come outband run. Entry fee is cheap $75 for 138 miles.

Mar 28, 2010
St. George, Utah
I'm not sure if the revolt is a UTV or not. One of the rules says they must come from the factory with a cargo bed. It takes 3 to make a new class. If you want to race your Revolt with BOR they will find a place for you even if your not able to race for class points or trophy you can still come outband run. Entry fee is cheap $75 for 138 miles.
Redline actually refers to them as STV's. Sport Terrain Vehicles. Sounds like fun I will need to get a rule book.

Mike

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Thanks Dan! I see you are from Riverside. I grew up in So Cal myself down San Diego way in Santee. I was just down in your neck of the woods 2 weeks ago getting Big Gun to build a pipe for the Redline Riot. Do you race at all? Where do you like to ride?

Mike

No problem. Yup am from Riverside in the La Sierra area. I have never raced. I just bought my rhino a year ago and honestly just bought it to dune and dezert ride. BUT after seein the last pala race, I might have to join on the next race! :D I mainly ride out @ Stoddard Wells/Barstow just because its close to home. I use to ride El Mirage alot till they started chargin. Last season, all I rode was Glamis BUT was not able to get out there his season @ all! :mad: Theres alot of members here from the SD area. There all good peeps here! ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000