Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I want to put in my reservation for space# B-27 with full hook ups! I sent you a deposit to hold it for me;):cool::D
Sorry, TNT already got it :D
I have an awesome spot left, next to the "port-a-johnnies", but it only has sewer.....:eek::rolleyes:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Wow, and I was going to tuck you in:rolleyes: After all I got my reservation in early and this is the spot I get:eek:;):rolleyes: Oh, that's right you have Rich to not just tuck you in, but spoon with you as well!!! What's Terry going to do for you? :eek::eek::p
I sense a little jealousy here, now don't be a hating :D

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
Hey, just sayin, and after all we will all be missing the Red Thong with both Cisco and George not showing, and I get the porta-potty spot? It could have been so nice, but now, it stinks!:(;):rolleyes: Just feeling a little left out, I had such big plans:eek:;):rolleyes: Next thing you know I will be up the creek?
ya got to look at the good ,wont have to fill up your black tank just run your hose to the porta -potty :eek::eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That's why Terry should take that spot;);):rolleyes: Dave which kid you bringing? Brayden is hopping for Will! He wants to come if Will is coming:D;):cool:
Well, I wish I had good news for you, but Will is at basketball camp all week, so its just Stumpy. Will is coming to Mammoth though. Hopefully you can bring Brayden:)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
That portapotty looks the one at S-22 xmas I tried to dump my portable in and it got all over the floor. I was just testing my new Flo-Jet maceration pump like Jims today for Mammoth. It works better than my masterbaition pump. :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
The only utv ride I have been on with switch backs .

There was a group of jeeps at the staging area and they were about 45min be hind us on the ride last year .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Dave, check this out....
http://www.turnto23.com/south_county/31173100/detail.html

http://www.turnto23.com/video/31172621/index.html

Thought you said you were there this past weekend, not the weekend before???? It's awfully good video stumpy puts out onto the web..........
Yeah, you got me. I go streak'n for good luck before all my Frazier rides. It's to ensure the safety gods smile upon us and helps keep the rattlesnakes away. It's an old Chumash tradition;)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Is that Dave chasing a naked chick gone virial? Shame on you! :D

George wants some that action? Me too! :p

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
woops, guess i should check my links before i post.... I just heard about a couple guys streaking in red thongs and knew you guys might have some info for the authorities...... Well, we'll miss you, but understand you can't streak the same community twice... ;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Me and George will be at Wimins @ the Well :cool:

We're Keynote Speakers.
LMAO!! Yeah, I had to watch that too, and just figured X-Pirate was on crack!! Although, it looks like a good seminar, especially for George...........:eek::eek::cool:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I’ll be performing pro live percussion and DJ/karaoke music/video on a wide screen I mount on the outside of my rig Friday/Sat 7-10PM. I start by playing an African drum you’ll see with neat patterns on the shell that have symbolic spiritual meaning called the Djembe(Jembe’), and other Latin percussion instruments. I also play to sampled orchestra sounds from triggered drum pads including bass, guitar, synthesizer, horns, strings, etc. After that I play live drums(full set, djembe, conga, timbale, etc,) to the song list below, a mix of dance funk, latin, and rock, some of which has karaoke lyrics or I can download any song requested if I can get internet. I have two mics for singer(s) and I can add effects to your voice to make you sound awesome!

So don’t be shy, come over dance, sing, drink, pull up a chair, or enjoy from a distance. Remember the more you drink the better I sound, be sure and tip you bartenders and waitresses and me if there is anything left. :D

I’ll be there Friday around noon or 1, Dave hold my spot please.

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Saturday Night Potluck Extravaganza:

1. Papa Bear: Carne Asada

2. TNT: Chicken Parmesan
3. grumpysrzr4: Something good
4. Slacker: Something good
5. trukndave: Spring rolls, plates, plastic wear, table<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
6. TJWIZ: Carne Asada<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7. SpeedyAngie Sweets and Margaritas<!-- / message -->
8. Itstoolate: Tortillas, chips, salsa, onions, jalapenos
9. Govacho: Famous BBQ Chicken legs
<!-- / message -->10. Rzrcsi: Jakes Tex Mex and famous cake<!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message -->
Can anyone bring another table for potluck Saturday night? I can bring one<!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

5. trukndave: Spring rolls, plates, plastic wear, table<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
6. TJWIZ: Carne Asada<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7. SpeedyAngie Sweets and Margaritas<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->10. Rzrcsi: Jakes Tex Mex and famous cake<!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

<!-- / message -->
Can anyone bring another table for potluck Saturday night? I can bring one<!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
I'll call the guy I'm camping with and see what he has . If He doesn't have enough I think I can find one, Just let me know . :rolleyes:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

5. trukndave: Spring rolls
6. TJWIZ: Carne Asada
7. SpeedyAngie Sweets and Margaritas
10. Rzrcsi: Jakes Tex Mex and famous cake
11. Onerich Something good #3

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I will have one extra one as well, Dave! Look for me about 6:30PM on Thursday! ;)
Okee dokee!! I should be there about 3pm. I'm gonna bring some fire wood too. I got a fire permit, so we should be good. Fire level is only at "moderate" right now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000