Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Dave! We love you! Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate your birthday than riding and having fun together! Great job organizing and leading as always! I'd like to award you a lifetime supply of margarita credits. :D[/QUOTE]

''LIFE TIME'' HE EARNED IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thank you Dave for a awesome ride today. I would also like to thank everyone at the ride for such great hospitality. My family and I had a great time and look forward for the next ride. Thank you also to LA FAMILIA it was a blast and the dinner was great and again the hospitality was second to none.
Great to meet you and your family! Thanks for the kind words even though I left you guys at the 118-119. :) We'll have to do more rides together since we're neighbors!

Hi everyone just wanted thank everyone again for the great weekend and we look forward to the next time.
We would also like to see if anyone happened to pick up our two chairs that we left at the main fire. They are the kind with the side table. Both black. We totally spaced when we were packing up. Thanks again and until next time.
Shannon and Mary - glad you guys represented Arctic Cat out there this weekend! If you ever need a tire plugged, let us know. :)

That was a great weekend with a great ride! Killer job Dave! Thinking about the group size we had pretty limited breakdowns and no drunk fights, thats awesome! Sorry I have no real pictures to share, I guess I was busy piloting the Short Bus Thanks to all of the La Familia vets for letting us join you on these rides, you guys are making the transition to our new home a lot easier, we really appreciate it. Great ride!!:D

Angie, Anabelle has taken to saying "Speedy!" very excitedly, I think you have a fan!
Chris - so glad to hang out with you and the girls again! I'll be glad to babysit the girls while you're off rescuing stranded rides any time!

Awesome Anabelle reminds me of me when I was little! Glad I could be her buddy out there. :)

Well what could be said other than I HAD A GREAT TIME.... Dave you out did yourself buddy.. great people and as always learned some new things... Looking forward to the next ride..

If anyone is every down for a weekend ride or even a day ride hit me up, im always down for ridding.
Always down to ride as well neighbor! We'll have to get together to ride or to fish or to hang out. Let me know if you need any help getting your ride back to tip-top shape!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunecrusher
Hi everyone just wanted thank everyone again for the great weekend and we look forward to the next time.
We would also like to see if anyone happened to pick up our two chairs that we left at the main fire. They are the kind with the side table. Both black. We totally spaced when we were packing up. Thanks again and until next time.
Shannon and Mary - glad you guys represented Arctic Cat out there this weekend! If you ever need a tire plugged, let us know.

Double life time point's for Angie and Jay with all there help keeping the group rolling , keeping the rigs running and helped all of us from suffering from dehydration back at camp . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Happy B-Day Dave, love ya my Brotha from anotha Motha:D
Thanks brotha!! We missed you mucho!!! I stayed up real late Thursday night and over-served myself, .....you would have been proud:D
If you hear any other shi$ about Thursday night, I'm denying it:eek:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Thanks brotha!! We missed you mucho!!! I stayed up real late Thursday night and over-served myself, .....you would have been proud:D
If you hear any other shi$ about Thursday night, I'm denying it:eek:
I've already heard and let me tell ya, I'm locking my doors from now on:eek:

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
PB, I will give them a call. Thanks for the info.

Rich, thank you also for the pm.

Angie, fosho.... I did find out that it should hit 6500 to 6800 rpm .. So if I cant find it I'll hit you guys up..

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I've already heard and let me tell ya, I'm locking my doors from now on:eek:
I think I found some hidden video kinda just substitute a RZR4 parked , in the mtn's and a little less hair and yup it the true story , so they say . :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98QbYbhkSs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98QbYbhkSs[/ame]

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
RZRluvr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO!!.......40!!! YOU'RE CATCH'N UP TO ME :)

ActonRichard

May 2, 2012
Acton CA
Well I have to start by saying thank you to Slacker for towing my RZR back to camp when it broke on Friday. Thank you to Dave for organizing a great ride and for letting my wife and I ride with you.

Our daughter Kirsten had a great day riding in the short bus:D

So thank you to everyone for making us feel welcome and for helping us to still be able to enjoy the weekend even with a broken RZR.

It was great meeting all of you we can't wait for the next ride!!

Attachments

Lardoggy

Aug 9, 2010
Wow,what a great time we had.Look forward to doing more of this.You all did a great job putting this one together.Never have rode with this large of a group of good drivers before,way to go everyone.Thanks again to La Familia for the good time,almost forgot,the potluck was the best!:D

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
What an amazaing day. Weather was perfect and the trail was a lot of fun. Can't believe all 25 plus UTVs made it to the top with minimal issues. My rhino ran pefect all day. It was nice to do the ride without any bogging issues.

My son had a great time and I was glad I could show him the trail and what a great community of people is all about.

Big thanks to the trail boss (Dave) for organizing this ride and to Papa Bear playing sweeper/photoman.

Wish I could of stayed for the potluck, but my son was super tired.

can't wait to do it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000