Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
This is insane!!!! if this was AA, we would be knocking down his door, not encouraging him on....:confused: This just isn't acceptable.... Please insert another excuse. Although I will say Slacker will be a nice addition to the camping circle, His friend Absolute should get along with everyone just fine ;)

tomcav

Let ride ,bitches
Feb 6, 2011
the oc
i dont think his/her rzr is in pieces, i think he/? is( pre-op reassignment surgery),:eek::eek::eek: is for that week:D good luck ,georga

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
George, we luv ya man!! We're gonna miss you and Kathy!! I don't know who's gonna tuck me in now on Saturday night, but I'm guessing it's gonna be Papa Bear now:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:;)

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
WTF, George your not going to make a ride . There going be about ten rzr 4's or 12 shot gun seats that we could get yours and Kathy's but in for sure . Also wasn't it about that time to get some new car keys any way , this would be a good ride to break a new toy it in on . Wish you the best bro if any thing changes are you need some help with your car give us a call . :D
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Richie Rich! We've got a few non camping trips planned and a few other fun things to tackle this summer so I have to take advantage of the down time to get the RZR all freshened up for Mammoth:D

This is insane!!!! if this was AA, we would be knocking down his door, not encouraging him on....:confused: This just isn't acceptable.... Please insert another excuse. Although I will say Slacker will be a nice addition to the camping circle, His friend Absolute should get along with everyone just fine ;)
You're right Garret, I do need All the help I can get:eek:

i dont think his/her rzr is in pieces, i think he/? is( pre-op reassignment surgery),:eek::eek::eek: is for that week:D good luck ,georga
How did ya guess Tom? I liked Dave's new Boobs so much I figured I'd get a set of my own:D

George, we luv ya man!! We're gonna miss you and Kathy!! I don't know who's gonna tuck me in now on Saturday night, but I'm guessing it's gonna be Papa Bear now:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:;)
Love you too man! You'll be alright, Garret gives one hell of a reach around:eek:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
You guys keep this shit up and Joey's gonna have to use a pink background for this site!!!

No more descriptive TMI shit. I'm not liking the visuals it creates....:eek: LOL!!!!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
You guys keep this shit up and Joey's gonna have to use a pink background for this site!!!

No more descriptive TMI shit. I'm not liking the visuals it creates....:eek: LOL!!!!
And the group just get's bigger and bigger, no matter how hard we try to scare them off . :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey man we've got one extra seat on the Short Bus! You'd have to ride next to Anabelle,our 2 year old daughter, so your kind of rolling the dice on that. We could throw in the jump seat to but you and the misses might feel weird riding backward in the bed. (damn, that would be 7 people, whoa) My friend Absolute could ride in you lap for the day, that would definitely make it go better.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. John Berry (In Spirit)
2. Trukndave (Camping THURSDAY NIGHT - SUN)
3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
5. Dev's Rzr /Onerich (Camping Fri - Sun)
6. Grumpysrzr4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)
8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
10. Japinthebox (Fri - Sun) (Bringing his toys and keg like usual)
11. Dunerat (Saturday ride)
12. Itstoolate (Camping Fri - Sun)
13. Speedyangie (Fri - Sun)
14. Xpirate (Fri - Sun)
15. TNT's Percussion Ensemble(Camping Fri-Sun)
16. Slacker (Chris and Mariah (Fri - Sun))
17. Chickensour
19. psrzrfun
20. Drground and Nurse Dirt (Fri - Sun)
21. TJWIZ (Camping Fri-Sun)
22. Johnpeq (Saturday)
23. ActonRichard (Camping Fri-Sun)
24. CTUCKEROFFROAD & WIFE LEE (CAMPING FRI - SUN)
25. SGMchase (Camping)
26. Dunecrusher (Frid - Sun)
27. Lardoggy (camping)
28. Bgfloyd (Saturday, maybe Frid)
29. Red RZR & Steve
30. Tomcav
END OF LIST (Staging Camping area will be pushing it past 30)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Saturday Night Potluck Extravaganza:

1. Papa Bear: Carne Asada

2. TNT: Chicken Parmesan
3. grumpysrzr4: Something good
4. Slacker: Something good
5. trukndave: Spring rolls<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
6. TJWIZ: Carne Asada<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
7. SpeedyAngie Sweets and Margaritas<!-- / message -->
8. Itstoolate: Tortillas, chips, salsa, onions, jalapenos
9. Govacho: Famous BBQ Chicken legs
<!-- / message -->10. Rzrcsi: Jakes Tex Mex and famous cake<!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
WEATHER FORECAST FOR SATURDAY, JUNE 16:

HIGH: 71
LOW: 53

:):):)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
When pulling in, just keep in mind we are trying to maximize space for everyone. Just be courteous to your neighbors and park in an order that allows the next guy to easily pull in next to you. Thanks!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
will the fire affect us at all?
Nope. I was up there this morning, drawing my fine map, enjoying the pine smells and cool temp!! The fire is already out and the Grapevine is running smoothly....:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000