Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. John Berry (In Spirit)
2. Trukndave (Camping Fri - Sun)
3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
5. Onerich (Camping Fri - Sun)
6. Grumpysrzr4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)
8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
10. Japinthebox (Fri - Sun) (Bringing his toys and keg like usual)
11. Dunerat (Saturday ride)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
12. Itstoolate (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
13. Speedyangie (Fri - Sun)
14. Xpirate (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
15. TNT's Percussion Ensemble(Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
16. Slacker (Chris and Mariah (Saturday))<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
17. Chickensour<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
18. George & Kathy (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
19. psrzrfun<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->20. Drground and Nurse Dirt (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
21. TJWIZ (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
22. Johnpeq (Saturday)<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
23. ActonRichard (Camping Fri-Sun)
24. CTUCKEROFFROAD & WIFE LEE (CAMPING FRI - SUN)
25. SGMchase (Camping)
26. Dunecrusher (Frid - Sun)

Last edited:

Lardoggy

Aug 9, 2010
My name is Larry St.George(Lardog) and my wife Susanne(Bargain Queen).We are old people(mid 50's) and would like to join you guys for a weekend of off road fun.We have a RZRS and been offroading now for 35 years.We roll under the SGM logo,which we ended up in the UTV photos shoot from Thanksgiving last year at Glamis.I have met Simi dude,said you guys have a great time, we like pot lucks.Also been checking out the Mammoth trip,may need that trip also.Look forward to meeting new people who like to ride!:D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
My name is Larry St.George(Lardog) and my wife Susanne(Bargain Queen).We are old people(mid 50's)
Welcome Larry and Susanne. Jane and I are in our early fifties, young, not old man, we can hang, bang, dance with the young… so can you all you’re not “old” just a number. Come over to TNT’s rig early Sat night after pot luck will get ya’s on the straight and narrow back to the fountain of youth. :)

I have a new entertaining DJ dance show I play pro live percussion to I think you will all enjoy. We had a full band and talent night kick off at the John Berry Memorial ride it was a lot of fun, a lot has since developed for me. I’ll have some lyrics for karaoke for those that want to take a stab at singing, got any song request let me know. Don’t be shy! :cool:

Man Dave I didn’t know that lot can handle this many rigs. :D Might be a good idea for you to manage them as they come in. I hit plumbing in the dirt area so might want to keep rigs with low 6-8" ground clearance out of where I was trying to back in. If possible I'd like to be in the same spot as last year or the opposite side.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yep, we can fit all the rigs in. Just have to park em diagonally in the middle and outter spaces. Should be fine. We can get a lot of em in the dirt which is pretty flat. It may get kinda tight if we get too many more people coming, but right now, no problem. :)

I think most people who are coming out have already signed up.......

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Hopefully we don’t have a lot that can’t fit in the stalls like me, please save the perimeter for the big rigs and if we do it right there will still be a loop for people to get out. Backing out there down a tight windy road would suck!

Another word of advice is this place does have occasional wind devils that come out of no where that does damage in seconds. Last year I lost both mine to my roof after seeing a portable fly across camp and almost hit a truck. Happen so fast there was nothing we could have done. It can get hot but suggest keeping canopy’s up or tied down VERY well.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hopefully we don’t have a lot that can’t fit in the stalls like me, please save the perimeter for the big rigs and if we do it right there will still be a loop for people to get out. Backing out there down a tight windy road would suck!

Another word of advice is this place does have occasional wind devils that come out of no where that does damage in seconds. Last year I lost both mine to my roof after seeing a portable fly across camp and almost hit a truck. Happen so fast there was nothing we could have done. It can get hot but suggest keeping canopy’s up or tied down VERY well.
Rope tied to a 5gal buck of water or rocks works well ,

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Rope tied to a 5gal buck of water or rocks works well ,
Yeah Rich, after I lost em @ El-Mirage and Frazier and close to a grand in repairs I tried that at SSSS in OC. Then got to thinking why do I need the buckets just tie to the rig. For me it's the rope that I run length wise that will keep those devils from bull nosing them like a wing on a airplane and the lift effects. Mine are long, 17' and 20' sails. ;)

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Yeah Rich, after I lost em @ El-Mirage and Frazier and close to a grand in repairs I tried that at SSSS in OC. Then got to thinking why do I need the buckets just tie to the rig. For me it's the rope that I run length wise that will keep those devils from bull nosing them like a wing on a airplane and the lift effects. Mine are long, 17' and 20' sails. ;)

Yup , that's it . If it wasn't for rain it would be nice to have a awning with a mesh strip in the middle, so it wouldn't turn in to a sail as much.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. John Berry (In Spirit)
2. Trukndave (Camping THURSDAY NIGHT - SUN)
3. Papa Bear (Camping Friday to Sunday)
4. Simi Dude with his New XP4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
5. Onerich (Camping Fri - Sun)
6. Grumpysrzr4 (Camping Fri - Sun)
7. Rzrcsi (Camping Fri - Sun)
8. Govacho (Maybe)
9. Sandshark (Maybe)
10. Japinthebox (Fri - Sun) (Bringing his toys and keg like usual)
11. Dunerat (Saturday ride)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
12. Itstoolate (Camping Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
13. Speedyangie (Fri - Sun)
14. Xpirate (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
15. TNT's Percussion Ensemble(Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
16. Slacker (Chris and Mariah (Saturday))<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
17. Chickensour<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
18. George & Kathy (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
19. psrzrfun<!-- / message --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->20. Drground and Nurse Dirt (Fri - Sun)<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->
21. TJWIZ (Camping Fri-Sun)<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
22. Johnpeq (Saturday)<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
23. ActonRichard (Camping Fri-Sun)
24. CTUCKEROFFROAD & WIFE LEE (CAMPING FRI - SUN)
25. SGMchase (Camping)
26. Dunecrusher (Frid - Sun)
27. Lardoggy (camping)
28. Bgfloyd (Saturday, maybe Frid)
END OF LIST (Staging Camping area will be pushing it past 30)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

RED RZR

Apr 13, 2011
Steve said to put him on the list, and he would ask Terri, don't know about camping yet.

Mike

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I have FOR SALE 1 spot in the camping circle for the "Ride/Party of the year" You will be able to accommodate 1 35' toyhauler, possibly larger.... Price is negotiable, but must provide alcohol/food for the entire group. Also would prefer someone friendly that would allow "guests" to stay, ie myself....;)

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
I have FOR SALE 1 spot in the camping circle for the "Ride/Party of the year" You will be able to accommodate 1 35' toyhauler, possibly larger.... Price is negotiable, but must provide alcohol/food for the entire group. Also would prefer someone friendly that would allow "guests" to stay, ie myself....;)
That's being creative right there!!! Lol

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Man we got a full house only air space left.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Y3zbRxZ6Q"]AC/DC - TNT(with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000