Frazier Park / Miller Jeep Trail Camp & Ride 6/15 -6/17

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY BUDDY GREG AT SSV WORKS. THEY ARE GONNA DROP OFF SOME FREE T-SHIRTS AND GOODIES AT MY HOUSE TOMORROW FOR THE RIDE!!

SSV HOOKED ME UP WITH AN OVERHEAD STEREO SYSTEM FOR MY RZR4 THIS YEAR, WHICH IS AWESOME!!

THANKS SSV WORKS!!

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey Dave, add "spanish rice, Killer Kool Aid, and pickled jalapenos" to the pot luck menu..... I believe i have an extra table that is usable, oh wait, work has about 15.. let me know how many, and I can probably borrow them... I should be there about 9pm on thurs if everything goes well....

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
i can also bring fire wood if you think we need it
fri am .. What time is everyone going on friday thinking
about 4am to beat the traffic and find the place
210 and Grand ave

Saturday Night Potluck Extravaganza:

1. Papa Bear: Carne Asada
2. TNT: Chicken Parmesan
3. grumpysrzr4: Something good
4. Slacker: Something good
5. trukndave: Spring rolls
6. TJWIZ: Carne Asada
7. SpeedyAngie Sweets and Margaritas
8. Itstoolate: Tortillas, chips, salsa, onions, jalapenos
9. Govacho: Famous BBQ Chicken legs
10. Rzrcsi: Jakes Tex Mex and famous cake
11. Onerich Something good #3
12 Dev's rzr something
<!-- / message -->

Greg@SSVworks

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Oxnard, CA.
I wish I could make it, you guys had me at Carne Asada ;). Have a good time and be safe. BTW Dave NO Killer Kool-Aid for Stumpy, you remember what happened last time.:cool:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Holy smokes Batman.... The weather forecast is getting ugly, looks to be close to 90 on sat/sun :( Forget the firewood, we need a slip-n-slide......Still, I can't wait :D:D:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Holy smokes Batman.... The weather forecast is getting ugly, looks to be close to 90 on sat/sun :( Forget the firewood, we need a slip-n-slide......Still, I can't wait :D:D:D
Dude, get off the crack!! Frazier Park for Saturday is 75!! 53 for the low:D:D

Where you gettn your info?:cool:

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Sorry, I'm not on crack.... Although this bath water is awfully salty :eek::eek: Better watch yo faces.... I hear Cabeza tacos es muy delicioso...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ok, see everyone up there. Whoever is coming up in time for the ride on Friday, we will probably leave camp between 10am and 11am for about a 2-3 hour ride. If you are pulling in while we are gone, just try to follow the parking diagram as close as possible so we can comfortably get everyone in. Thanks in advance!! I'm looking forward to riding with you all!!! Im heading up tomorrow about noon

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Can anyone stop by our shop in El Cajon, I was going to sneek up there for the ride, but i have a clunk in my car. I have a care package to donate to the riders.

We're going North on the 15 Friday at 12 noon. I have to go to Santee tomorrow to get some tires for another postal run. Can pick up from you and drop off to someone on the way to Parker Friday before 2 if that helps. :cool:

There's a couple peeps n the way I think.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield

The Misses didn't tell me it was you who wanted the slip and slide! Hell, I would have kept it on the down low. If I bring it and 100 gallons of water will you promise to make at least three runs? I have a pump, I can make this happen :D Who's up for this? I'm pretty sure we're facing a muddy slide here.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
The Misses didn't tell me it was you who wanted the slip and slide! Hell, I would have kept it on the down low. If I bring it and 100 gallons of water will you promise to make at least three runs? I have a pump, I can make this happen :D Who's up for this? I'm pretty sure we're facing a muddy slide here.
Save the water, Wesson oil goes farther . :eek:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
:DAdults with a real kid streak+alcohol+slip & slide= a damn good time! I'm bringin' it

Oh oh.... This could turn out worse than Travis Pastrana's Slip and Die.... You guys be careful!!!!! LOL!!!!!:eek:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F4jJC8wm4"]Travis Pastrana's Slip and Die! - YouTube[/ame]

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Don’t ask me why I know it’s a little deep in light of all the fun, but I’m feeling compelled to share my testimony with regard to John Berry I person I never knew but feel as I do, since he is at the top of the list and has been mentioned I will. For those that believe in Kindle Spirits read on….

I’ve been playing drums in bands all across So Cal and country as far back as I can remember, a good thirty years since I quit about five years ago, just got tired of it all sold everything. I feel I am of a select few called upon to play since an early age and there is no getting away from it.

I went to the Soboba ride where lots was dancing like I hope we do this weekend. Dan (aka: Rocketman) and Chris were playing acoustic guitars and inspired me, seeing how it appeared they could use a drummer. So the following week I walked into Guitar Center and the Djembe an African drum immediately caught my eye since it was small and would fit in my rig. Never played one and knew nothing about this drum. Little did I know at the time I’d be playing it with Dan & Chris at John’s memorial ride. So I decided to add a DJ and karaoke set up which I have today and continue my venture.

The Djembe an African drum I began to learn by joining forums and listening to African’s in Africa and abroad is a spiritual drum used in tribes or “drum circles” to dance to, relay signals, and communicate with each other and Gods. Lately, I learned that the particular drum I have has art work symbolic patterns of spiritual meaning on it. I too have since played in Latin drum circles here in So Cal and felt a kindled spiritual connection.

I’m not a religious person, but I am very spiritual and I believe John Berry is one reason I am playing again, so if you listen close to my drumming you may hear him in spirit. Thanks John you have made my life much happier.

If I remember correctly he had kids, so Happy Fathers Day and to the rest of the dads out there enjoy!

For John let’s all be safe and wear seat belts…..

See you all soon!

Terry

PS: Please let this post RIP for a little as last in memory of John Berry. :)

I’ll be performing pro live percussion and DJ/karaoke music/video on a wide screen I mount on the outside of my rig Friday/Sat 7-10PM. I start by playing an African drum you’ll see with neat patterns on the shell that have symbolic spiritual meaning called the Djembe(Jembe’), and other Latin percussion instruments. I also play to sampled orchestra sounds from triggered drum pads including bass, guitar, synthesizer, horns, strings, etc. After that I play live drums(full set, djembe, conga, timbale, etc,) to the song list below, a mix of dance funk, latin, and rock, some of which has karaoke lyrics or I can download any song requested if I can get internet. I have two mics for singer(s) and I can add effects to your voice to make you sound awesome!

So don’t be shy, come over dance, sing, drink, pull up a chair, or enjoy from a distance. Remember the more you drink the better I sound, be sure and tip you bartenders and waitresses and me if there is anything left.

I’ll be there Friday around noon or 1, Dave hold my spot please.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000