Frazier Park, Mutau Flats day ride Sunday 10/21

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Just watched the video looks fun maybe next time. I know the wife would have liked the less rocky roads. :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
Well, the video didnt show Halfmoon black diamond. That's the fun part of the ride (Rocks and river, then more rocks, then some river and more rocks) :eek:

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Well, the video didnt show Halfmoon black diamond. That's the fun part of the ride (Rocks and river, then more rocks, then some river and more rocks) :eek:
I always like watching Stumpy's videos. The music is always great. Maybe you can do a video of the halfmoon black diamond trail :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I always like watching Stumpy's videos. The music is always great. Maybe you can do a video of the halfmoon black diamond trail :D
Way ahead of you. Stumpy's charging up the GoPro and we've developed a new secret mount!! Should be fun

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. Trukndave
2. Grumpysrzr4
3. Itstoolate (Maybe)
4. SSV Works with monster truck
5 RedRzr
6. Steve
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
1. Trukndave
2. Grumpysrzr4
3. Itstoolate
4 RedRzr
5. Steve

C U GUys Manana
<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
thanks dave, had another great ride and I didn't have to use my wench as you had ask prier to ride was it in working order. ha ha

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks guys for an awesome day of riding!! We all made it back in one piece and Stumpy got some great footage of the rock garden action!! Even Raul doing his teeter todder routine a couple times ;) !!

Sorry I promised a mellow, Sunday cruise!! I'm pretty sure I mentioned "Black Diamond" somewhere on this thread!!

I'll post Stumpwerks video sometime this week when he gets it done.. Stay posted!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
thanks dave, had another great ride and I didn't have to use my wench as you had ask prier to ride was it in working order. ha ha
Thanks Grumpy!! It's hard to beat a day of riding like today!! Great peeps and super weather:cool:

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
What a great ride with a bunch of old farts. Fantastic weather. Thanks Steve for breakfast,next time I'll bring all my homeless buddies. Bill thank you for the ride and keeping my thighs warm. Your a sweetheart! And of course Dave for showing us a new trail. I haven't seen Stumpy in a while,you know he's starting to look just like you!!!

Attachments

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What a great ride with a bunch of old farts. Fantastic weather. Thanks Steve for breakfast,next time I'll bring all my homeless buddies. Bill thank you for the ride and keeping my thighs warm. Your a sweetheart! And of course Dave for showing us a new trail. I haven't seen Stumpy in a while,you know he's starting to look just like you!!!
LOL, I just shart myself....:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000