Free 2 Person Intercom Kit! Click for Contest Details

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Pic I took at the Bar 10 ranch 2011 grand canyon trip.

Wow!!! Who broke the helicopter? LOL!!! :D Man I would love to do this trip sometime. It's just hard getting away from work then... Oh well maybe next year...

Don't worry, this is not a hijack, I repeat not a hijack...

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
All of us at Rugged Radios wants to thank everyone for their participation in this photo contest. Some of these pictures had us rolling on the floor, so next time, we may have to run a contest for the funniest photo. Great job everyone. We love to see this kind of involvement.

For now — the decision has been made and we're excited to announce that Jon “Crowdog†from post #38 has been chosen as the WINNER for the RUGGED RADIOS PHOTO CONTEST! Crowdog just won a FREE 660 2-P Kit valued at $700! We're packaging it up and it's on its way to you — courtesy of everyone here at Rugged Radios! We hope this adds to your excitement, safety, and adventures in the great outdoors!

To all of those who participated before the deadline, we would like to extend a 20% discount good through the end of February for any single purchase. Just give us a call here at Rugged and we will set you up. Of course, we'll have to verify your contest participation, but that's a snap!

Thanks again everyone!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Jon Crowley from UTVGuide.net just called us up and decided he's donating the kit to the runner up which is is Brian aka "QwkRhino". Congratulations Brian your kit was packed up and will be sent out on Monday! Make sure you guys all go check out www.UTVGuide.net!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XUp7hAJeE0]Rugged Radios UTVunderground.com contest winner - YouTube[/ame]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000