FREE GIVEAWAYS and PARTS TRADE FREE

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I know you have seen this on other FORUMS but the UTVunderground is different than all other forums in many ways!
The underground has better parts and AWSOME members. HAHAHA..

This is how it WORCS:
Helping a fellow offroader and UTVunderground member.
You give a UTV,ATV,CAR,TRUCK,parts,bike,camping equipment,wheels,tires ETC for FREE FREE FREE FREE!

If you recieve anything from this thread you need to give something back by posting a picture and zip so the reciever knows the cost of S/H.
If you want to get rid of parts lying around please post up and recieve racing karma points and rep points.

Here is the first person to give something away.
UTVunderground member-Karter44
Has given a set of kids paddles to my kids.

Thanks again for the paddles Chris.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Who needs a bumper?
I have a bolt on Yamaha Rhino front bumper with light tabs for free. Powder coated orange and ready to mount.

Located in Temecula 92592

Pick up available...

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
FREEteryx stock cage with roof, belts, and head rest. stock bed with no fenders or lights, stock exhaust, stock le shocks, stock front bumper and plastic cover, stock seats, have a set of aluminum wheels with tires off a 05 kawi prarie 700.

v8jeep86

Aug 20, 2010
do you have pictures of wheels for kawasaki 92832

FREEteryx stock cage with roof, belts, and head rest. stock bed with no fenders or lights, stock exhaust, stock le shocks, stock front bumper and plastic cover, stock seats, have a set of aluminum wheels with tires off a 05 kawi prarie 700.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000