FU2 Chassis 4 seater cage

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
if you dont mind could you pm me how much you payed im lookin for a cage just like that for my rex. thanks
Dave if things dont work out with Dan, just give Jimbo a call 1-760-792-9385 its his buissness phone and also his personal phone number. Either way both shops will take good care of you! ;)

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Dave if things dont work out with Dan, just give Jimbo a call 1-760-792-9385 its his buissness phone and also his personal phone number. Either way both shops will take good care of you! ;)
thanks i goin to see what dan can do first since i live about 5 miles from magnum, hesperia is a couple hours drive for me.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
thanks i goin to see what dan can do first since i live about 5 miles from magnum, hesperia is a couple hours drive for me.
Dan and the mag crew do good work that's for sure but can say if that falls thru you won't be disappointed driving to jimbo. I have seen both work and they both have skills what I think it comes down to is price and style, I haven't seen many mag. Bolt on cages just full blown builds which are sick but sounds like its morethan ur looking for

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Dan and the mag crew do good work that's for sure but can say if that falls thru you won't be disappointed driving to jimbo. I have seen both work and they both have skills what I think it comes down to is price and style, I haven't seen many mag. Bolt on cages just full blown builds which are sick but sounds like its morethan ur looking for
if dan can do with in my budget than im more than willing to do a custom build always nice to have something one off and different. but i do like fu2's work so we will see what happens.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Magnum actually does lots of bolt on cages. They are known for thir custom work but they have the ability to build anything you want, as long as it doesnt look ghey...LOL..

http://www.utvunderground.com/f64/2007-rhino-3488.html

http://www.utvunderground.com/f64/polaris-rzr-bolt-cages-magnum-style-3609.html

http://www.utvunderground.com/f11/c-gibs-new-teryx-bumper-magnum-offroad-3446.html

MAGNUM OFFROAD UTV Division

The one thing about Magnum is rarely are they going to build the exact same cage twice. They pride themselves on always giving the customer something just a little bit different then the last guy. While other manufacturers set up a jig and just build out the same stuff all day long Magnum gives you the ability to have something totally custom yet still simply bolts right on.

Another reason why their motto is Going Beyond Bolt On!

OK Dan make the check to Joey DiGiovanni.......LOL

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
i already did some sketching today so will see what dan thinks nothing fancy but defenitly different.
oh ya it would probably be better to continue this in the thread i started " need a four seat cage" so not to hijack this one. and ill give you the sale joe LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000