FUNCO MOTORSPORTS

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Hey guys

It's Grant from Funco

I'm really liking the feel of this site . We will be inking our deal with the boys tomorrow.

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
You know it!!!! The UNderground will be in full effect!! Come see us!!! We will have shirts for sale, stickers to pass out!!!! We cant wait!!! Its going to be a great time and some great racing!!!
where you guys going to be at ? I seen a poop load of stickers and a couple of people wearing sweatshirts at soboba but I dont know people by looks more the looks of there toys lol

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
That was us....chances are if you see a fat guy witha UTVUndergorund shirt or sweater on its us!!! LMAO!!!

We should have a LARGE ORW EZ Up, my Weekend Warrior, and a UTVUnderground banner in the Vendor section or in the pits!!

Hopefully we will be right next to FUNCO!!!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I will stop by and say hi, I like to meet some of the people that I talk to on the forums. hopefully NO rain or mud lol

Last edited:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Back in the day

Hey guys

It's Grant from Funco

I'm really liking the feel of this site . We will be inking our deal with the boys tomorrow.
Grant,

Glad to see you supporting our site. You have always been a large part of the racing scene. We liked racing with you guys back in the day. The old Porkers Racing car.

Rusty
UTVUNDERGROUND

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
The thing I like th emost about this Funco set up here on Chad's car is the front sterring set up...notice how the steering runs in front of the arms.....this helps the car turn on a dime!!!
what are you smoking?, it is all in the geometry which Funco does well, but not just because it is in front.

stock rack with proper suspension and spindle geometry will turn just as sharp or sharper. and documented as such.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
I guess I'm smoking class1 fumes where almost evey car has steering in the front.......Although its pretty hard to hate on that Funco car when they just won Soboba..LOL At minimum that front end suspension looks great.........
Class 1 fumes! lol

yes it does look Puurdy :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000