Fusion Off Road teams up with Polaris for RZR Factory Effort

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Fusion Off Road teams up with Polaris for RZR Factory Effort

For Immediate Release
(Lake Elsinore, CA) - Fusion Off Road and Polaris have teamed up for the 2017 season to take on the desert as a Factory Effort. The partnership will see the new Fusion Off Road UTV team take on the field of the Best in the Desert Pro Turbo Production UTV class throughout the 2017 season.

No stranger to off road racing, Fusion has been dedicated to designing, fabricating, preparing, and racing within SCORE and BITD since 2004. From Class 10 Cars, to Trick Trucks, and even some of the first SCORE UTVs, Fusion has always been found running upfront. The transition to UTV Racing should be a smooth one partnering with Polaris Industries, Suspension Direct Inc, Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, STI, PRP, Jamar Performance Products, and IPD whom bring a wealth of knowledge and know-how to the development of the car.
Joining Brian as the lead driver for the RZR team will be Dan Worley, owner of Suspension Direct Inc and veteran racer. Brian will race the RZR, as well ascontinue to manage the 6100 truck program.

"We're excited to get to work on this 2017 Polaris RZR Turbo 2-Seater and get out on the course to mix it up" said Brian Shaleen, owner of Fusion Off Road, adding "The UTV racing classes have exploded in recent years with entries, and it's always an exciting class on course. We feel with our partners and experience we can get up to speed quickly. None of this would be possible without the support of Polaris and we're pumped to be on Team RZR"

Be sure to follow the progress of the team as we work towards getting on course through our social media channels, @Fusionoffroad & @SDIracing, as well as the video series documenting the build on Youtube.

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
Very cool to see Brian @ Fusion getting involved in the UTV class. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does. Several years back when I was kicking around the idea of building another prerun buggy, Brian was one of those who I spoke with. I still think and plan to build another car someday, (don't tell the wife!) and I'm sure Fusion will be on that list.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I am interested to see if he takes advantage of the rules and improves on some of the weak links that arise when adding longer travel suspension.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000