Get 6 to 10 More Hp in your Maverick Now.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
I figured I would let anyone interested that has Can Am mavericks or the Maverick Max's that Evolution Motorsports has a Flash for the computer now that they made on there Dyno using my friends Maverick Max and they have a few different Flash Files available now for different combinations. One Flash will give you 6 HP to the ground with a bone stock Machine through timing and fuel changes alone. Then they have a Flash for Cat Delete. and mufflers which gats about 4 or 5 more HP. So if you do the cat delete and Mufflers you will see a net gain of 10 HP to the Ground. it also raises the rev limiter to 8500rpm, eliminates the shaft savers, gives you full power in low range and 1 to 1 throttle. De sensitizes the Knock sensor by 18% so it wont pull timing out so fast to slow you down. I will tell you it makes a really nice change and I have been testing it with a few of our Stock Max's and STM clutched Max's and the 6 hp flash is cool. now were going to do the Cat delete and Mufflers and it should rip. Our friends car with cat delete and Mufflers said its awesome and just rips. So look out People. :cool:
I think you can get the Flash done through Chris at Devious Powersports.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
What's he getting for a flash? As they can be pricey $500+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think its like $480. and with that flash it raises Rev limiter, gives you Sport low full power. 1 to 1 throttle, 6 hp in fueling and timing . you can get 10 HP with cat delete and high flow cans. Its a Bargain for what it gives you. And puts you that much further ahead of your Polaris Buddies. LOL. That's Priceless.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
without a shaft saver will the shock of landing on the gas break axles or push the stress to the differentials? I would love to get rid of the shaft saver but what will it cost me in relibility?

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
without a shaft saver will the shock of landing on the gas break axles or push the stress to the differentials? I would love to get rid of the shaft saver but what will it cost me in relibility?
l don't think you will hurt shit cause Can Am likes to make everything super safe or As idiot proof as possible. so I'm not worried about it since you Know how to drive your car and your not some Rookie. Go for it.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
l don't think you will hurt shit cause Can Am likes to make everything super safe or As idiot proof as possible. so I'm not worried about it since you Know how to drive your car and your not some Rookie. Go for it.
If my Mav does not sell I will have this before next dune season.

RCB

Apr 19, 2014
just done building it(nothing more to do) and need another project. I have just as much fun building as i do drivinig it.
Have you been happy with the Mav overall? Im looking at getting a Mav or a xp1 soon. Or might hold out another year or two to see if yamaha or one of the companys steps up with something better. i know the mav,xp1 topic has been beat to death but just wanted your opinion. I think i went on a ride with you years ago at the cinders. My buddy and i were the ones doing stupid redneck rhino wheelies off of the trees.

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Have you been happy with the Mav overall? Im looking at getting a Mav or a xp1 soon. Or might hold out another year or two to see if yamaha or one of the companys steps up with something better. i know the mav,xp1 topic has been beat to death but just wanted your opinion. I think i went on a ride with you years ago at the cinders. My buddy and i were the ones doing stupid redneck rhino wheelies off of the trees.
the maverick has a strong v-twin motor that will rip with the flashed ECU. I bought mine when they came out in late 2012. Found all of the little first year issues and corrected them. Now it rips and the fun of building it up is over, time for a new sxs to work on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000