GET OUT TO THE RACES!!! SXS ACTION RIGHT HERE IN SOCAL! ( READ )

Ryanj951

Mar 3, 2009

The forecast says the Skies are going to be Sunny & It's going to be Raining Dirt! Thousands of Spectators will be cheering as the best racers show their stuff! Round 4 will also be having a MINI MOTO MX DEMO RACE. This week Dirt Alliance's 2nd DVD release, "From the Dirt", just won "THE BEST OFF-ROAD DVD OF 2009" and what makes it better is that DA will be filming this round for "From the Dirt 2".

"We come all the way from Arizona to race The Mickey Thompson/Kal Gard Series – The races are really aggressiveâ€ÂÂ
-Corry Weller – SXS Racer - Adult

The Mickey Thompson/Kal Gard Lubricants SXS Stadium Series presented by Skin, now in its 3rd year, is at the Premiere Venue in Southern California – Perris Auto Speedway – Home of The Southern California Fair. Round 4 has a new track layout to mix up the off-road action and keep the racers guessing from turn to turn. This isn’t your old man’s races and you don't need a quarter million dollar trophy truck to run this series. The Mickey Thompson Tires & Kal Gard Lubricants SxS Stadium Series presented by Skin at Perris Auto Speedway is designed for the core dirt enthusiast. This is where the future Stars of Off-Road are born! Racers of all ages compete to take the checkered flag! Bring the family & friends for a night of fun in the dirt!

“Me & all my friends all have a good time at the races – It’s not for a whole weekend & I get a chance to get to drive my kart for a long time – The competition is roughâ€ÂÂ
-Trenton Briley – TK Racer - Youth

"I've been running the deserts for so many years & decided to make the switch to racing the Mickey Thompson/Kal Gard SXS Stadium Series - I AM the Undefeated Champ & I'm just looking for some good competition at The SXS Stadium Seriesâ€ÂÂ

Round 4 // Includes:

- - OFF-ROAD ACTION
- - MINI MOTO MX RACING DEMO
- - STUNT FARM STREET BIKE ACTION
- - VENDOR VILLAGE
- - NEW TRACK LAYOUT
- - X GAMES ANNOUNCER DAVE ARNOLD & SCOTT REHN the VOICE OF OFF-ROAD WILL BE ANNOUNCING
- - RV SHOWCASE

GENERAL ADMISSION//
ENTRY: $15 ($10 12yrs & Under – Under 5yrs FREE)
DISCOUNT: $5 OFF w/ FLYER (Attached)
Gates Open: 5PM
Races Start: 6PM

ALL DAY VIP PIT PASSES//
ENTRY: $25 (Under 5yrs FREE)
PITS OPEN: 8AM
QUALIFYING: 1PM-3PM
HEAT RACE: 3:30PM-5:30PM

PERRIS AUTO SPEEDWAY // 18700 LAKE PERRIS DR, PERRIS CA 92571
MORE INFO // 951-940-0134 // www.DirtAlliance.com // M4SX
VENDOR INFO // E-MAIL - [email protected]

Members online