Getting my first UTV tomorrow!

UtahFoxRep

Jun 27, 2013
Hello everyone. If all goes to plan I will have myself a RZR4 900 by tomorrow evening. I am purchasing this because I work in the offroad industry for Fox Racing (not Shox, I do the Motocross side of Fox racing) as an outside rep covering Utah and most if Wyoming and I am looking for a "family" machine to get out and terrorize the local terrain with. The 4 seater is a must with my wife and two little girls under 3. We plan to spend time in all the different terrains including dunes, trails and rocks. I look forward to using this site for everyone's insight/experience in making the right choices building up my machine.

The attached photo is of my work ride and my beloved 2013 Honda CRF450 I've built up.

That's my introduction!

Attachments

Goodtimes

Jan 17, 2009
Ramona
Welcome to the addiction and the site. I am sure you and your family will enjoy your new Xp. Be over careful as you may find out your wife may want her own

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
congrats, now get ready to empty your pockets for upgrades.

be careful when adding carseats on top of the rear seats, it leaves little room for their feet.

There are other models out there with more room. Check out the Wildcat, Maverick and Teryx 4 seaters too.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Welcome Joey's Den...aka UTVUG. Lot's of great people here. You will love your XP. Great machine from a great American company! Congrats amigo! :)

slasorv

Aug 28, 2013
Im buying my first rzr within the next week. I too am a moto guy. (11 yz250f). I have been wearing FOX my whole riding career!!!!:D Update us on how you like your rzr

UtahFoxRep

Jun 27, 2013
Im buying my first rzr within the next week. I too am a moto guy. (11 yz250f). I have been wearing FOX my whole riding career!!!!:D Update us on how you like your rzr
Awesome to hear.

Coming from a Moto background I wasn't sure how much fun I'd have in a cage but I got to tell you it has been a blast. Even better that my whole family can come along with and enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000