Glamis Night Run June 26th!!!!! Callin' all Ninja's!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
The OG Ninja's from RhinoTalk have called a night run in Glamis on the 26th. If you have never done a night run in Glamis then this is the one to do. A bunch of heads are going and most are all very solid duners! I have been riding with these guys for a few years now and there is no better group to go hit the dunes with!!!!

JUNE 26th GLAMIS NIGHT RIDE- ROLL CALL - Yamaha Rhino Forums - Yamaha UTV Forum

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
You cant keep your whip with the wheels down during the day, wth thinks you can at night?!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
You cant keep your whip with the wheels down during the day, wth thinks you can at night?!

Guess you just have drive within your ability huh!!

I am showin up friday night. Then enjoy the AC and some relax and ride time.

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Waytay are you going down to vendor flatsa or gecko rd? Have a gropup of about 5 now which will be out for sat night, and another group of about 10. will know friday whats ups :D

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
all at Vendor Flats.

I am in for friday night through Sunday morning. Buggy is getting dynoed
today for EFI mapping purposes :) maybe 145 to the wheels! lol

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
i went last summer and the sand was usper soft and looked totally different than the winter time. not sure if i will make a summer trip this year or not.

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Waytay are you going down to vendor flatsa or gecko rd? Have a gropup of about 5 now which will be out for sat night, and another group of about 10. will know friday whats ups :D
I am going wherever the fun is, sounds like most are going vendor flats. I would rather be on gecko closer to the water but....no diff really

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I may be coming out Friday night and running my friends buggy around. Rog are you going to be out there? Is anyone going Friday?

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
ok, we are riding from the vendor flats on purpose guys. The sand is all different in the summer and way soft with no tracks to follow.

We lost a bunch of our riding crew on our first ride to Olds from Gecko last year. So for the riders that are not real experienced we will take Olds road to get peeps comfortable with the summer night ride. Also if you break you can find your ride with your truck easier. So I don't have to, again!!! spent all night last year saving riders butts and am kind of over it. lol in a nice way of-course.

Now most importantly!!! It will be down to 71 degrees at night this Saturday, so it will be cool and perfect weather. The day hi is 101 degrees, thats nothing I rode to Cabo in 105 degree heat last season on a two wheeler so we are really lucky to have such nice weather.

If you really get in a jam and need help, You can go to the Beach store and Tim or I will be there to help ya out.

radio freq is usually weatherman on summer night rides, see ya all there

waytay

Jan 15, 2009
Tell me why work has to get so busy right before you want to go have fun??
I cant wait for friday to get here, 74 at night...sweet...sounds like a great time to stop way the hell out on top of a dune, all lights out music crankin and cold beers crackin. Just dont forget to bring your Visa! Priceless:p:p

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I will be out Friday night running a buggy. Is anyone else besides Rog and Waytay going out Friday? I am just trying to get a feel for who is going and when.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000