Glamis Night Run Pics

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

We had a great time in Glamis for the annual fool moon night run with UTVUnderground and Rhinotalk. I think there was about 20 UTV's total that came out to run with us. No major carnage, a snapped tie rod heim, a broken axle, broken rack, and a broken diff. The UTVUnderground Polaris RZR4 worked AWESOME in the dunes. The sand was super soft but the RZR4 went everywhere. I got high centered a few times but thats to be expected. I will say the RZR4 can use more light. Baja Designs hooked us up with 2 Fuego HID's and those will be getting mounted up ASAP!!!!

For now enjoy the pics!!

az_amsoil

Amsoil Arizona - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 22, 2009
The "shocker" mount is trick!

Karl - Rocking the Amsoil Steeeeeecker AND shirt! Thx!

Last edited:

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Good times!! Always never enough wheel time. Way to put the rzr4 to the test Joey!!

Good time with everyone!!!

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
So many great side stories!! Had a great time, Great pics Joey. I will see what I have tomorrow... great times with great peeps and some serious fast rides,,,wow

Long Travel Ind.

Human Welding Machine - UTVUnderground Approved
May 31, 2009
anaheim
So many great side stories!! Had a great time, Great pics Joey. I will see what I have tomorrow... great times with great peeps and some serious fast rides,,,wow
hey rick if you still need help on the suspension call me at the shop and I will get you all dialed in

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
Thanks Brian!!! I was listening to you at the hill, just hard to comprehend all the info flying around! I am starting at Benchmark with the engine and clutching. Then once the engine and clutching is right I will get into the suspension.

Btw Your ride hauls A_ _ , it was nice putting a face to the name and I do value the info and we will have to ride again soon. I will hit you up when we get to the Suspension tuning!!!

STETLER

R1-Custom - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 24, 2009
Orange, CA
IT was great weather at night. Glad I finally got a chance to get out there for one of these night rides. Well worth it !! Had a real bad hang over on Sunday but well worth it!

Friedman72

Apr 28, 2010
Great pics as always... Im not going to miss the next one... If I knew Greg was going I woulda tried to hitch a ride with him!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000