Glamis Thanksgiving Action with UTVUnderground & Mad Media

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Jimmy Doin' Work in his R1 Powered Yamaha Rhino

The Underground is posted up with BJ Baldwin and Robby Gordon here in Glamis. Yesterday we did some sick photo shoots which I can't wait to share. In the mean time here some iPhone pics......

Me and BJ in the UTVUG Commander 1000 limited set for a ride.

BJ and RG working on BJs Racer sand truck.

Goin big with our boy Andrew Buck of Buckshot

BJs sand truck ready to stomp

I got a pic of a new Polaris also but will share that later.

Last edited:

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Re: Glamis Action with UTVUnderground

Yea I got some vids of BJ hammering down by me when I was fixing a flat tire on the commander. I will upload it to youtube and post it here.

baja lover

Jun 7, 2011
Fremont, Ca.

Thanks guys, I'll be checking for more pics and vids tomorrow. How'd BJ do in the Commander?? I'm not a racer and liked the Commander for some of it's utility. Turnkey UTV is doing a build for me right now. And I can only imagine my Commander with its :Dkayak rack for my Hobie fishing kayak might just be a first.:D

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA

GLAMIS SAND DUNES
Road trip to Glamis,CA with UTVunderground,Mad Media,
BJ Baldwin, Andrew Buck, Robbie Gordon.

Heres some video of the road trip to Glamis heading down gecko rd in search of BJ Baldwin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO3DowjHfaM]Glamis thanksgiving 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Huge shout out to my boy Dan "OffRoadSwapMeet" Fernandez for making the trip and snapping a bunch of the pics above with me. Huge help Dan!!! UTVUG and Mad Media really appreciated it!

It was really cool to spend a couple of days filming and taking pics of the Glamis action with Mad Media for Monster Energy, UTVUnderground, and Race-Dezert. We had a blast doing it. Always fun getting to see how the big boys play with their big toys! Watching Robby Gordon and BJ Baldwin joke around with each other was hilarious. But as always the best was the riding. Getting to go shred the dunes for 2 days was the best part for me. The RZR4 and the Commander 1000 were both great.

Hope you all enjoy the pics! Can't wait for new years.....although our photo shoot isn't done yet....a mid week surprise trip is coming soon!!!!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

We spy'd what looked to be the NEW Polaris RZR4 XP900 in the dunes as well....we know Polaris was there, we also know they did not STOP anytime we saw them....The tires for me give it away as the real deal!! No one would stretch an XP and leave those tires on....Can't wait for the new year!!!!!! yyeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii UTVUnderground WILL be on location...........more to come

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Joey I thought I saw you. The four seater and the can am passed us when we were all stopped on a ride half way behind olds toward gecko. You guys were rat racin around......bummer we did not get to say hey!!! But hanging with BJ amd RG pretty cool!!!

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
we actually spyed a coyote, i walked over within 15 feeet of him and he never heard or saw me because of the wind. Then one of the kids let out a schreek then he finally took off. He looked tired like he had been chased all day!

Some nice photo's their joey!!! I believe I saw RG playin roost wars at the hill on Sat night chasing each other left and right. It was with his truck and a XP, the xp was chasing him pretty good. We were not sure if it was a friend or someone he pissed off:D

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Hey Joey nice shot of my dads rzr-s! I led us right by the video shoot out there on Friday to see what was going on. Wish I would have stopped by to chat but we had been riding for a few hours.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Joey, I think I saw one, too (XP 4seater)......it was blacked out, with the driver and passenger blacked out as well. Didn't stop after running the hill once or twice. I also saw several others (regular colors) out there with factory wheels, but those were TMW ones, I think. The black one stood out to me because of it's cage and zero logos.

What an awesome weekend, by the way! Great weather, great riding, and I got to bomb the SR1 around all weekend. We duned the Glamis dunes and made the trip to Patton to run around down there as well.....can't wait to go back!

Great pics, Joey!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000