Got a new Race RZR

rockstarcustomz

RoCkStAr CuStOm MoToRsPoRtS - UTVUnderground Appro
Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I have decided that if I can't beat them, I'll join them! We have gone over to the dark side. Bought this RZR mostly done by Jeff Geiser in Phoenix. The Rhino has finally been retired. We debated turning it into a R1 but when we saw this RZR it was too good of a deal to pass up. We have some work to do yet. A few modifications, plumbing, wiring and skinning. Hope to have it together for BITD in May. I can't wait to get back out there!

Attachments

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Cool. I saw that on RDC months ago and figured it would be a good buy if built by them. :) Good luck on your race season.
Thanks! It really was a good deal. We couldn't buy a stock RZR for what we paid for this one and Eric is a great fabricator so it will be easy for him to complete.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Congrats on the great purchase! :)

BTW...Polaris is not the 'dark side'...they are one of us...a great American company that is bringing it to the competition.

I am sure you won't be disappointed with what you bought.

rockstarcustomz

Sep 16, 2009
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Congrats on the great purchase! :)

BTW...Polaris is not the 'dark side'...they are one of us...a great American company that is bringing it to the competition.

I am sure you won't be disappointed with what you bought.
Yes they are! We have just been anti-Polaris because that's what everyone else has, so for us it was kind of like going over to the dark side. We are very excited to get it up and running! Please Polaris fans don't take offense. It was never a dislike of the product. We just loved our Rhino and tried to keep it around as long as we could. Hey by the way, what can you tell me about welding and pinning the crank?

the stripping shop

RACER - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
peoria,Az
www.strippingshop.com
Yes they are! We have just been anti-Polaris because that's what everyone else has, so for us it was kind of like going over to the dark side. We are very excited to get it up and running! Please Polaris fans don't take offense. It was never a dislike of the product. We just loved our Rhino and tried to keep it around as long as we could. Hey by the way, what can you tell me about welding and pinning the crank?
send it to crank works they will do the best job. but if i were you i would only do a new crank. the cranks aren't rebuildable.

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
We've always run stock, unwelded cranks fwiw....but we also run stockish rpm's as well. If you're spinning much over 7000 rpm's...it's probably a good idea. I'm sure Rito and a few others who have run more "aggressive" motors would be the best to point you in the right direction. .02

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000